Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, sorry that is what I meant, the coming soon page. I had my browser on it and kept refreshing. That may have done it. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, although when I try to open it in a second window the same thing keeps happening.

Clear all your cookies , close the browser and relaunch.

If P1 is greedy, they will make the variant of this version. They still have Jim, Finch Bat version too, those could b blue. I actually prefer it that way

They can call it what they want. They resculpted the shoulders and repainted the limbs/chest. Yeah it's more involved that the 3 Hulk repaints Sideshow did, but it's not really more involved than the Modern Age Batman PF Sideshow did. I consider it a repaint and if you read later in that thread they say it will also be available in the US.

They can call it what they want. They resculpted the shoulders and repainted the limbs/chest. Yeah it's more involved that the 3 Hulk repaints Sideshow did, but it's not really more involved than the Modern Age Batman PF Sideshow did. I consider it a repaint and if you read later in that thread they say it will also be available in the US.

Given what you just said, you can all just guarantee a blue version with the yellow bat symbol on this FM piece. It'll be a 300-500 ES. Just my worthless 2 cents, but if they're doing the red hood variant, they're doing the Blue DKR.

OK thanks. So if they make a blue they most likely will change the mold some what not a straight color like the Hulks would be my guess. I was just wondering if they are the type of company that just changes the color of something like SS. This will be my first P1 statue. I plan on not buying any more statues and am only buying one last one so I can use my rewards.

Pursuant to this release I guarantee Sideshow releases a quarter scale version, watch.

Which is great honestly, this statue is awesome and 1/3 is a great scale but it's not for everyone, almost twice the cost of a 1/4 and takes up more space. Sideshow releasing a PF will allow a lot more fans to get a Miller Bats.

OK thanks. So if they make a blue they most likely will change the mold some what not a straight color like the Hulks would be my guess. I was just wondering if they are the type of company that just changes the color of something like SS. This will be my first P1 statue. I plan on not buying any more statues and am only buying one last one so I can use my rewards.

Oh also Prime 1 did the repaint on the Batman Beyond statue. They've got the standard Batman Beyond statue in black, and then the full gold statue. They're also releasing another Arkham Knight Batman statue with a gold chest plate instead of the black. So yes, they do repaints :)

I've GOT to remember to add "in my opinion" to my posts. Dorks seem to get angry when you give an opinion without saying "in my opinion"....that's just my opinion.

Pursuant to this release I guarantee Sideshow releases a quarter scale version, watch.

Going by the latest Armored Batman and Batfleck PF, I don't think it would meet my interest, but it would be good to have more options in different scales.
I think they'll slow down a bit with Batman btw (I mean, Sideshow).
Wasn't a Superman hinted long ago? Like, two years ago? I recall people askind for a Kingdom Come Supes and Igo more or less winking

So for the experts here, educate me a little bit. Does this start as a digital sculpt, then 3D printed, then the print is used to make a mold which is then used to cast the final polystone statues?

So for the experts here, educate me a little bit. Does this start as a digital sculpt, then 3D printed, then the print is used to make a mold which is then used to cast the final polystone statues?

Pretty much, yes.
That's the short version, it's a bit more complicated but you made a good recap :)

I've GOT to remember to add "in my opinion" to my posts. Dorks seem to get angry when you give an opinion without saying "in my opinion"....that's just my opinion.

Assuming you are talking about my reply: 1) I wasn't angry at all, just discussing your point of view from a practical and realistic standpoint ;) Maybe you feel attacked a bit easily? 2) I would have written the exact same thing if you had added "in my opinion" to your post, I got that it was your opinion, it doesn't "shield" you from people discussing it after you post.

Back