Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue appears at 2:35 mark in this behind the scenes look at Kevin Smith's upcoming "Jay and Silent Bob Reboot" movie.

Good chance it makes the film, IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/YesThatKevinSmith/videos/402745790535681/

Such a good statue...

millerbats.jpg

Happy Memorial Day!

Anybody looking to sell an EX? I'd prefer factory sealed but will be interested in displayed ones if they are mint. I'd do local pickup and drive within a few hours of NYC to come get it.

Or I'd be interested in buying just the EX head & batarang hand if that interests anyone.

I know that the heads from the bust fit the statue but I went through the last 50+ pages and only found 2 pics that didn't relay well. Anyone have good pics with the bust sculpts on the statue?

I'm mostly a 1/6 figure guy so I have zero experience with Prime 1. I see that their Economy shipping says 1-3 months. Has anyone used this? Does it really take 3 months to show up?

Wow. I guess it's worth the savings for whoever has the patience to wait.

But then the in-stock stuff says "Est. Arrival: 4 - 8 weeks", but the expedited shipping says 1-3 weeks. So what's the shipping time from payment to your doorstep with the more expensive shipping?

So what's the shipping time from payment to your doorstep with the more expensive shipping?

I bought Hush Superman on 3 payments. 1 week after final payment I got a shipping notice from DHL. Five days later it arrived at my doorstep. I think they only ship out stuff once a week.

Actually 1 more question LOL

How is their customer service? Are they as good as SS with QC issues? (I don't know how it is with statues. I only have experience with 1/6 figures and SS and they have always given me replacements for any damages).

I know P1 are a lot further away than SS, so I don't know how they'd handle a stature that has damage or QC issues

I've never ordered from them either, but they're giving away 50000 points ($50) if you sign up for a new account before June 21. For those of you in the states who have ordered through them, have you had any issues with shipping and/or taxes/duties being imposed?

I've never ordered from them either, but they're giving away 50000 points ($50) if you sign up for a new account before June 21. For those of you in the states who have ordered through them, have you had any issues with shipping and/or taxes/duties being imposed?

It stings that I just missed that Golden week sale by a few weeks but at least the 5000 point were better than nothing. I ordered this and was able to score the EX parts from a boardie. I know I'm showing up to this party crazy late but I'm pumped for this piece!

Hope my first experience buying a giant statue will be a smooth one. I've emailed a good amount with P1's CS and they sound really solid. Great communication and seems like they got your back if there are any issues or damages.

I did see something about U.S. custom fees in this thread and that's definitely the first time I'm ever hearing of that. I always thought that we didn't have fees but it sounds like we do if the item is above a certain price.

I did see something about U.S. custom fees in this thread and that's definitely the first time I'm ever hearing of that. I always thought that we didn't have fees but it sounds like we do if the item is above a certain price.

I paid $1394 for Hush Superman ($999 & $395 shipping) and P1 used 5-day express shipping by DHL from China to Maryland USA. No customs fees at all. No taxes either.

I paid $1394 for Hush Superman ($999 & $395 shipping) and P1 used 5-day express shipping by DHL from China to Maryland USA. No customs fees at all. No taxes either.

That's what I always thought but someone here mentioned they paid $60 or something because it was over $800 or $900.

$395 shipping WOW. And I thought 1/6 collecting was expensive :lol

That's what I always thought but someone here mentioned they paid $60 or something because it was over $800 or $900.

$395 shipping WOW. And I thought 1/6 collecting was expensive :lol

Well, if you look at the pics I posted in the Hush Superman thread, they are 2 huge boxes weighing about 30 & 60 lbs, shipped express from China in 5 days. Expensive but I knew it would be, & I didn't want to wait a couple of months for the statue after paying for it for 3 months (which does ease the pain of the shipping price). Economy shipping would've been ~ $120, but you have to wait until they fill a shipping container, take the slow boat from China, and then get a tracking number once it reaches their shipping point in the states. Uh, no thanks. :D

Well, if you look at the pics I posted in the Hush Superman thread, they are 2 huge boxes weighing about 30 & 60 lbs, shipped express from China in 5 days. Expensive but I knew it would be, & I didn't want to wait a couple of months for the statue after paying for it for 3 months (which does ease the pain of the shipping price). Economy shipping would've been ~ $120, but you have to wait until they fill a shipping container, take the slow boat from China, and then get a tracking number once it reaches their shipping point in the states. Uh, no thanks. :D

No, I get it. These are big heavy boxes coming a long ways, and it seems that all of their pieces come in 2 boxes at that. I guess I got off easy at $232 for Standard shipping :lol

Ah, so that's how Economy Shipping works. Didn't understand why it took so long. I wasn't interested in waiting up to 3 months either

I love the statue but very annoyed I had to pay $300 for the bust to get the best headsculpts for the statue, a grinning head and a screaming head. Really don’t care for the bust

I love the statue but very annoyed I had to pay $300 for the bust to get the best headsculpts for the statue, a grinning head and a screaming head. Really don’t care for the bust

The statue already comes with 3 headsculpts with the EX. The other 2 are optional.

I know that the heads from the bust fit the statue but I went through the last 50+ pages and only found 2 pics that didn't relay well. Anyone have good pics with the bust sculpts on the statue?

I'm mostly a 1/6 figure guy so I have zero experience with Prime 1. I see that their Economy shipping says 1-3 months. Has anyone used this? Does it really take 3 months to show up?

I've gotten the EX with EX bust.
p1.jpg

If they offered an economy shipping method to Australia, I'll definitely take it and wait the 1 - 3 months out rather than +$300 shipping fees.

The crazy smile sculpt looks good! I found a video that showed the bust's heads on the statue and they look awesome. Once my statue gets delivered I'm putting all the points I earn on it toward the bust.

Back