Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the EX for the same price so why not get it? It will be more valuable as well if you need to flip it at some point.

Because things like that do not matter to me. Rather see someone who wants it get it then me having it and the exclusives are sitting in a box forever.

And the point is?

No clue but I love p***y.

No well, I agree that waitlists will convert, but at a certain point waitlists get closed. It has happened that something got back on sale after being completely sold out on the website (Lobo, Batgirl), but it was Sideshow making them in batches and pretending they were actually sold out.
So at a certain point, waitlist won't be an option.
So, people should jump on it early.
So, that's the point.

Thanks for the help, guys. No harm in jumping on the WL now. And I agree, at this stage there's a really good chance it will convert.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

You all are putting too much thought on this WL thing. It will convert, just order it. You just won't be able to flex, which means you'll just have to adult the **** up, and save your money without SSC doing it for you.

Why will it convert?

Here's an example:

Little jimmy has 30 things on "flex" pay, he averages $900 a month on payments to SSC.

Little jimmy realizes that the human body needs more than ramen soup to survive, and that it is plain ridiculous being in debt over this stuff.

Little jimmy cancels it all, looses nrds, SSC's staff smiles to no end all the way to the bank. And a WL spot opens.

Repeat this by the hundreds, just use other names.

It will convert.

It's funny how this guy acts personally offended by the thought of flex paying. Let it go, neck beard...let it go.

Insane looking statue.

Best Batman collectible ever, thus far, that is. Nothing comes close.

thats why I'm worried these waitlists may not come through....who the hell is gonna cancel? and if there are a few, how far down the line will they make it? i placed my order around midnight last night. I'm actually worried.

thats why I'm worried these waitlists may not come through....who the hell is gonna cancel? and if there are a few, how far down the line will they make it? i placed my order around midnight last night. I'm actually worried.

There will be cancellations, as always, and it's very likely P1 is going to allocate more to Sideshow following the huge success.

Damn.. This thing is freaking beautiful.:drool

Really wish it wasn't so much, then it would be an instant buy for me. :monkey2

It's funny how this guy acts personally offended by the thought of flex paying. Let it go, neck beard...let it go.

The guy seems to have an issue with consumer choice and doesn't seem to understand that not having flex pay is taking away a consumer's choice to pay how they want. That..,and his arguments revolves around scenarios of people making poor financial decisions...."person x orders y×10^20 items and cant make the payments. Therefore logic would indicate that Flex pay is to blame here" lol

The guy seems to have an issue with consumer choice and doesn't seem to understand that not having flex pay is taking away a consumer's choice to pay how they want. That..,and his arguments revolves around scenarios of people making poor financial decisions...."person x orders y×10^20 items and cant make the payments. Therefore logic would indicate that Flex pay is to blame here" lol

This can and does happen though (and I do use Flex from time to time, just to be clear).

But he makes it sound like people who pay in full never cancel, which is obviously total bs.

This can and does happen though (and I do use Flex from time to time, just to be clear).

But he makes it sound like people who pay in full never cancel, which is obviously total bs.

His argument is that cancelling a flex pay has more impact on a person financially than cancelling a preorder. While true, how is that the fault of flex pay? SS provide you with convenience but it will come at a consequence. Whether you choose to use it or not is on you, not on the plan itself that offers people a CHOICE of convenience. The guy should be mad at people who cant stick to an agreement, not with the plan itself.

I personally am using flex for items less than $500.00 and do lump sums for items larger than that. There is nothing wrong with flex pay

His argument is that cancelling a flex pay has more impact on a person financially than cancelling a preorder. While true, how is that the fault of flex pay? SS provide you with convenience but it will come at a consequence. Whether you choose to use it or not is on you, not on the plan itself that offers people a CHOICE of convenience. The guy should be mad at people who cant stick to an agreement, not with the plan itself.

I personally am using flex for items less than $500.00 and do lump sums for items larger than that. There is nothing wrong with flex pay

Definitely, just like there is nothing wrong with cancelling and losing the NRD, it's that person's choice and it should only bother them. Plus it's making Sideshow money, without the NRD's maybe the statues would be even more overpriced than they currently are :lol

That's all right, when all the Flex payers are getting their shipping notices while he, the Full payer, sits by watching with tears saying wheres mine? LOL

Zakk Wylde, are you a Sideshow fan? Never would have guessed!

Anyway, be patient. I think you'll convert--I was on the wait list for the grey hulk EX for a year and a half before converting. Nothing you can do about it right now anyway, other than to hope for the best.

I am amused that anyone gives a crap about how anyone else pays. Maybe some people need an additional hobby besides collecting statues and setting up proper payment rules for everyone else. I might pay by bitcoin that I bought with non-interest bearing bonds. (Clutches pearls)

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Day two of my flex pay. $3.84 in the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People with buyer's remorse. A lot of people impulse order when something first pops up, then change their mind later, especially when the next cool thing pops up that they want. I've done that myself a couple times. Sideshow will refund a NRD a certain # of times too, so not everyone that cancels eats the NRD

If this converts in say a month and flex pay is still and option i was under the impression sideshow would allow you to move to flex. Reason i say that is becuase if it does convert soon my notice stated the NRD would be due not the entire payment. Of course if it converts after release you better be ready to pony up the cash. Am I off on this one guys?

Back