Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never done the waitlist thing. If I do, can I still do the payment plan? Will it ask me if it converts?

No. If you do a waitlist and it converts, it won't give you the option to do a payment plan. Basically, if your waitlist converts, you'll get charged the NRD and then when the item is about to actually ship, you'll get charged the rest in one lump payment.

No. If you do a waitlist and it converts, it won't give you the option to do a payment plan. Basically, if your waitlist converts, you'll get charged the NRD and then when the item is about to actually ship, you'll get charged the rest in one lump payment.

Ok. Got it. Thanks.

you can however request flex pay once the statue is ready to be shipped...I've done it a few times.

That's good to know. Hate to get hit with a bill for a grand out of no where.

I agree. I have been back and forth on this but this to me has to be one of the best if not the best Batman statues out there. The museum pose of the others is just meh to me but this is all there.

TDKR fellas...i am super excited. You guys make me wana get into statue collecting, but I already have too many pricey hobbies, I cannot afford another. I know if SS comes out with a TDKR PF i am going to get it too...I also just bought the TDKR Signed/Numbered Gallery Edition. August has been expensive.

TDKR fellas...i am super excited. You guys make me wana get into statue collecting, but I already have too many pricey hobbies, I cannot afford another. I know if SS comes out with a TDKR PF i am going to get it too...I also just bought the TDKR Signed/Numbered Gallery Edition. August has been expensive.

And it's only the 4th!

Feel ya.

My main thing is high end studio and guitar gear and that gets wayyy more expensive than statue collecting really fast.
Hell, my acoustic guitar alone is worth the price of... Holy ****, about 18 PF's :lol

Gotta go easy on the statues, especially at $900 a pop.

Waited for WL b4 hopping aboard this one. Hope it allows me some time to think about this purchase & wonder if I'm making smart life decisions.... :lol

Prime 1 better put out the Superman to go with this as well...in a couple years though. [emoji23] Between Blitzway Ghostbusters and FightClub, the ECTO-1, Marty, Doc Brown, etc., etc., I'm going to need a damn break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole AC skin thing is a bit of a mystery. P1 says it is but it isnt. I inquired or hinted at a Kelley and I didnt get a no.

They confirmed this bats is not associated with the video game even though that was exactly how he was solicited.

i think its just them being creative within their license agreement, no? This was technically a skin in the game, so it might let them access it. It's all speculation of course so only they really know.

Anybody taking bets on how lone till the regular goes to waitlist? I would say 2 months myself but it could be less.

The more I look at all the pics, the harder it is to decide my favorite display option. The battle damaged head is actually growing on me. Funny how the tried and true batarangs are again the EX.
Buy two! Hahaha

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

"To celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the most influential stories ever told in comics, Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present The Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue of the undisputed graphic novel masterpiece"

Right from SS's site. If it was previously marketed as video game based, that's still fine, because this is still Frank Miller's Batman from The Dark Knight Returns. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping the Jim Lee, David Finch, and last 2 Arkham Bats release teasers or full reveals soon, still waiting on them before making a decision to get this or not.

Back