PRIME 1 STUDIO - Storm shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6852f1c598ce10736d6254451a7a5c2f.jpg

SS looks really good unfortunately I cant justify the 750 shipped price. no way no how

I just opened #18 and he’s awesome. Can’t wait to get the rest of the line because this guy is badass. My ex head though.. got some wandering eyes

I just opened #18 and he’s awesome. Can’t wait to get the rest of the line because this guy is badass. My ex head though.. got some wandering eyes

Where are you located? Because I am still waiting for mine and I am in California. Day 1 preorder and can’t believe Canadian bro got it before me.

How are you guys gettin it before me? I am day 1 preorder and SSC still has me on 3 more payments until September...wtf.!

Wandering eyes? Uh oh. May we see a photo of the issue?

I’ll take one later it. It looks good off the statue but holy **** man on the statue.. that’s a different story

Where are you located? Because I am still waiting for mine and I am in California. Day 1 preorder and can’t believe Canadian bro got it before me.

You can go into your account and update it to a “one time payment” they should process you then. I had payments up to sept too but chose the one payment thing because he came in early.

Mine seem fine to me. I don't use that one so it is already in the storage foam but I think its just the way they have him with one eye open a little more. Looks fine on display. I had issues with a loose leg and some paint chips but SS is looking after that for me already. Very happy with this guy.
37027495_10160654430040451_8713515648807862272_n.jpg37017473_10160654430045451_868136113133322240_n.jpg37064492_10160654430030451_7772180322149466112_n.jpg

One time payment....arrives tomorrow beeaatches!!!
It's hot out here in LA. Hope FedEx takes care of my baby.

Got mine a while ago and just opened, what a masterpiece. I give this a ten easy. Just one thing what is with P1 not making sword hilts. I have a friend who is a sculptor he can make sword hilts he just not sure if they would stay without mags, he thinks they would stay in without them. If he can do like that, anyone who wants to get in and split the cost let me know. I have to send him sheath so he take look and try and figure that out if it would work.
How would the hilts stay in place?

He thinks sheaths might be deep enough, he is not sure. Once I send him my sheath he going let me know what he thinks.
From the photos I sent him and mentioned that sheath was about 1/4 deep, that was when he mentioned that it might work.

Any update on the sword hilts? Did you check out the PCS statue? It has the hilts.

If anyone has a lead on one of these for sale, let me know....I just received WL confirmation on Snake Eyes, would love to have SS as the companion piece.

Edit- was able to find a regular SS on ebay for retail, so I snagged it.

Last edited:
Back