PRIME 1 STUDIO - Storm shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
837de6b2c3e04b79c36de075565f8cda.jpg

3b2d4235c540bf51cc5e8cbe15fcd8a9.jpg

Just ordered Snake Eyes so got Storm Shadow too. No local dealers so have to order direct from Sideshow so figured might as well do it now with that low edition size. Just want to make sure I get the second head sculpt, even tho I don't think it changes much really.

I assume there is a mistake on SS's page...?

According to their site...
Snake Eyes is estimated to release "Est. Arrival: Oct 2017 - Dec 2017"
Storm Shadow is listed as "Est. Arrival: Sep 2018 - Nov 2018"

Is the assumption that Storm Shadow should be "17" also correct?

SS came up 7 months later or so could be correct. I thinks either wont be out this year. That would be great I have too much anyway. Thanks

Are you doing any of the Joe's offered so far? You sold your old Joe statues, right?

#99 is up here in Canada with me Only issue was leg was loose so I'll have to contact Sideshow about that. But other than that, WOW! Late for work now so gotta fix the pics later but here are a few quick ones.
DSCN2183.jpgDSCN2187.jpgDSCN2190.jpgDSCN2194.jpgDSCN2197.jpgDSCN2198.jpgDSCN2177.jpg

If Sideshow designed their GI Joe figures according to their classic 80s look I wouldn't have had to drop so much $$$ on this statue.
But glad I did after seeing the pics in hand....beautiful.

Quick survey. Would you rather have this statue or a AFA 8.0 grade or higher stormshadow 1984 GI Joe 3rd series carded 3 3/4 inch figure mint in box?
dc6f175513f101f7f673b4139433ce8c.jpg

Well I had a mint on card Storm Shadow for half a car ride home back in 84 ish but this is streets ahead haha. Quick size comparison to the 1/5 Sideshow Stormy as well.

DSCN2201sw.jpgDSCN2202sw.jpgDSCN2203sw.jpgDSCN2205sw.jpgDSCN2207sw.jpgDSCN2212sw.jpg

I like the SS statue but Prime1 finally did Stormshadow justice. It's everything I could have imagined as a kid.
I think I am going to be happy just with him. Going to cancel Destro. Stormshadow says it all for me. Really takes me back.
Can you be in love with a statue? Because I am.

Just got Prime1 Storm Shadow #68 today very impressed with this piece it is my first, from Prime1. They did an excellent job on the paint. Skin tones look really good, texture on his suit, and the base etc. I hardly got to look at this took pictures then had to go back to work. Looking forward to the rest of the G.I.Joe pieces!
Pics here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=7

Back