PRIME 1 STUDIO - Storm shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to like these. But I'm cool with my 1/5 SS and Snake eyes from Sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two are going to look great together, but I gotta agree with Pace's observations, SS's tabard shouldn't show all that musculature.

I sold my SS Storm S. Kept the Snake eye. Is this 1/4 or 1/5? Might pick this up if 1/5 and match with my SS Snake Eye

He looks awesome in the Prime 1 staged pictures. But the convention pictures make him look very rigid. Hmm.

Damn' this is super nice.I can see what you mean when you say you are going to need 2,darthblitzwing.The Katanas look awesome but so does the Bow.

so is the EX just the eye's that are different.The Reg looks to have more of a squint and the EX more of a slant for a more angry look.

Last edited:
That is one bad ass statue, but I'm a figure man. Wish hot toys would get the GI Joe license. Give us a couple at least like they did with optimus prime

I love the look of the figure. However, anyone else notice that the arrow and scope on the bow are sitting on the wrong side? They should be on the side closest to his body, all the bows I bought and own are setup that way at least.

I'm waiting to see what Baroness looks like before deciding on Storm Shadow. I'm definitely getting Scarlett. And hopefully she'll be able to go with Snake Eyes. I want to display these together with the Ant Lucia posters. But if Baroness goes with Destro then I have to figure out my display.

I love SS so badly I was set to pull the trigger on this but there is something off about this sculpt. I'm not sure I would be happy with it in hand.

That is one bad ass statue, but I'm a figure man. Wish hot toys would get the GI Joe license. Give us a couple at least like they did with optimus prime

They did remember:
hot-toys-g-i-joe-retaliation-storm-shadow-figure-12.jpg

Not the best versions, but probably the closest we'll get (from Hot Toys).

I love the look of the figure. However, anyone else notice that the arrow and scope on the bow are sitting on the wrong side? They should be on the side closest to his body, all the bows I bought and own are setup that way at least.
No one would have noticed....thanks A LOT. Like how many of us do you think actually use bow and arrows, seriously.

I still don't get why companies don't just aim to match the card art exactly.

latest

But regardless I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with SE and SS.
Because that pose makes him look like some Japanese chef at Benihana sharpening his knives

Back