Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to this, judging by how accurate they done megs and prime I have faith SS will be just as accurate. These museum pieces will look fantastic together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say SS looks awesomely detailed, the full reveal really takes it to another level.

As I said before, don't judge something by a small little picture. Wait for official pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not liking it, wish they would have done a soundwave or bee first......just seems odd this piece....

Will pass, can't have them all. Few major character I like :)

Wish I had the money and space for this, more so the space, but I don't even know where I'll put Prime. The pose with the rocket arm extended is the best.

Like Megs and OP, this little blighter also gets his own alternate switch out head bust ;)

pepe2u2a.jpg

Wonder how many of this they will sell? I'm not felling it at all. Oh well money saved towards Bee :yess:

It looks like I'm the first to take the plunge.. I just PO this guy. I can't wait to get him he's so detailed.

Just pre ordered. Will go great with megatron and optimus. Hopefully we have a bumblebee showing at comic con in a few weeks.

Back