Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaver, do you have DOTM Optimus and Megatron too?

Excited to see your Shockwave!

No, I only have Jazz and the new Shockwave coming. Plus Beast Wars megs and primal.

I’m late to the game. Lol.

I’ve got XM Prime coming too. That will be my Optimus. Not sure what I’m going to do about a Megatron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn’t get Primal and Beast Wars Megatron, I might have had a gotten those two some how. But, I really loved Best Wars more.

Nice Chaver.

I ordered mine 2 years ago and still no shipping notice. Why Sideshow loves you more I don't know LOL

I am most interested is a video of you carrying in all the luggage LOL

Nice Chaver.

I ordered mine 2 years ago and still no shipping notice. Why Sideshow loves you more I don't know LOL

I am most interested is a video of you carrying in all the luggage LOL

Thanks Stroh

I have ordered like $5,000 worth of stuff in the last year.. [emoji51]

Just call them man. They’ll get out to ya.

Oh, and I’m not carrying anything. My son will be.[emoji38] Yeah, 4 huge boxes.. now I got that to deal with in my storage unit... Christ..

Hope mine comes with an instructions booklet. There’s already a couple of guys that got Shockwave without that. Took them 3 hrs to figure it out. [emoji15]

3edbc339a11257954dfa5c6b6233457e.jpg

Lol I have over $5k they just hate me LOL

My TLK Optimus was many pieces but SW looks insane. My kids are smaller than the boxes haha I made the mistake of building Prime downstairs. It was my first huge piece and I’m like eh but I took out the base and I’m like wtf lol you can kill with it.

I have to build a new stand for Prime, and TLK Megatron and Bee. I havevs great idea for lit plexi like my SW stand.

I am excited to see yours though. I’m looking at my one huge shelf all excite to move stuff around to fit Prime temporarily. Lol yeah I’m bored

Lol I have over $5k they just hate me LOL

My TLK Optimus was many pieces but SW looks insane. My kids are smaller than the boxes haha I made the mistake of building Prime downstairs. It was my first huge piece and I’m like eh but I took out the base and I’m like wtf lol you can kill with it.

I have to build a new stand for Prime, and TLK Megatron and Bee. I havevs great idea for lit plexi like my SW stand.

I am excited to see yours though. I’m looking at my one huge shelf all excite to move stuff around to fit Prime temporarily. Lol yeah I’m bored

[emoji23]

Yeah, I’d have a hard time putting my stuff where my little guys are at. Lol.

Building is fun!

He will be here tomorrow. It’s 4 big ass boxes.. I’m home all day so I’ll be making sure he doesn’t slap that notice on my door and [emoji2088][emoji38]

Well he’s not gonna build himself LOL get to it

I talked to SS they blame me for having payment plan dates. I switched to single so it will ship soon since it’s getting charged.

I say hey, you pushed payment to be when it’s in stock so just charge it when it comes AZzes

Hey Chaver, from the picture you posted, can you say which boxes[from left to right in the picture] have which parts?[Shockwave's body, base, etc].Cheers![and good luck setting him up also!] :)

Hey Chaver, from the picture you posted, can you say which boxes[from left to right in the picture] have which parts?[Shockwave's body, base, etc].Cheers![and good luck setting him up also!] :)

Yeah, they’re not labeled as so. I’ll have to open them all up to find out.

But.. I think that the base is the thickest shortest box. It’s also the heaviest.

Thanks man. I’m taking a break right now. [emoji38][emoji29]

dccd2e9a9567fb53cd382c5d67907a54.jpg

Hey Chaver, is it fair to say that the widest box[second one from the left in the picture above], would contain Shockwave's body? [i'm guessing so as it appears to be the largest box].

Well he’s not gonna build himself LOL get to it

I talked to SS they blame me for having payment plan dates. I switched to single so it will ship soon since it’s getting charged.

I say hey, you pushed payment to be when it’s in stock so just charge it when it comes AZzes

Well, all that matters is your getting man. Trust me though man, getting him is a big ordeal.. [emoji29][emoji23]

Working on getting him out of the art boxes now.

b6315ad8c099279ad6530bbf9fa16ef6.jpg

Just want to say if you guys have no idea what your getting yourself into when getting this piece..

I haven’t even set him up yet and is already EPIC!!! [emoji41]

Oh yeah I can’t wait. My shelf has been waiting too long.

I know the feeling is similar to when TLK Prime came. I’m like omg it’s a $2k puzzle with the biggest base I’ve ever seen in person. This time I’ll build on the shelf and not downstairs ��

I assume you got your instructions. I’m tempted to ask SS to check lol

Back