Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking to buy one below retail, because I heard the Prime does not hold its value. I'm thinking that it is not true, I find it hard to believe this Prime will not hold its value over time. Wonderful piece.

I've been looking to buy one below retail, because I heard the Prime does not hold its value. I'm thinking that it is not true, I find it hard to believe this Prime will not hold its value over time. Wonderful piece.

That would be fantastic Seems like there are plenty left . I paid full retail for mine ( over time .. Flex ) Optimus is expensive ... But if you are a Movie Transformers fan....
2f9eff8fcbf4a3038f4c2686cf6e3733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime1 BB better turn out much much nicer than that 3A version. And the 3A looks very good

Is this better than the AOE version? Why does this costs more than the AOE version?
It seems the AOE ultimate edition has even more options.

Is this better than the AOE version? Why does this costs more than the AOE version?
It seems the AOE ultimate edition has even more options.

I think Prime1 overshot the price with this and the high ES. It rally depends on your own preference, as which Prime design you like better. This or the AOE version. Now when can we see Sentinel?

That would be fantastic Seems like there are plenty left . I paid full retail for mine ( over time .. Flex ) Optimus is expensive ... But if you are a Movie Transformers fan....
2f9eff8fcbf4a3038f4c2686cf6e3733.jpg

Thanks! He does look epic!

I think Prime1 overshot the price with this and the high ES. It rally depends on your own preference, as which Prime design you like better. This or the AOE version. Now when can we see Sentinel?

Yeah they did.... But still a fantastic piece
AOE Knight Prime is better as far as the price and lower ES ( 1500?) I have Optimus and one more flex on Knight Prime

IMG_0632[1].jpgIMG_0633[1].jpgIMG_0642[1].jpgIMG_0634[1].jpg

Ok. Opinions needed. I can get this statue for about 40 percent off RRP. however it has a few defects. gouge on base, ripples on base, scratches on left cab window, brass waist piece snapped off, parts on gun snapped off but both can be glued back on. is it a bargain or just worth the money? I can return it, but they wont ship another one unless I pay xtra. theyre not full on noticeable, the scratches on cab window bothr me the most. keep it????

Back