Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the exclusive is available again...yet they forced me to cancel my pre-order cause they wouldn't let me flex. go figure!

I want to re-order...but am having second thoughts now. This will cost me $3500 Canadian dollars when everything is said and done...

Just do it. You make the big bucks lol

Beautiful photos dude.... So who do u think is the better statue meg or prime ??

IMG_1681.jpg

I have a package to open tonight after work! Like Christmas!

I have a question for people who have this. Did you get matching ES numbers or are they different? I got mismatched numbers and the same thing with Megatron. Just wondering if it is normal or not. Thanks

amazing pics! :clap its like OP stepped out of the TV and into your living room! Mine arrived yesterday but sadly didnt have time to open the boxes so hopefully i'll have plenty of time to drool over it at the weekend :)

I have a question for people who have this. Did you get matching ES numbers or are they different? I got mismatched numbers and the same thing with Megatron. Just wondering if it is normal or not. Thanks

I got mismatched numbers on Megatron and that's probably why some parts didn't fit well. All sorted now though.

I also got mismatched edition numbers on mine. Popcultcha (Australia) told me that none of their supply has matching numbers.

I got mismatched numbers on Megatron and that's probably why some parts didn't fit well. All sorted now though.

Perth, Western Australia here. I got mismatched numbers on my optimus and megatron but thankfully everything went together perfectly.

I also got mismatched edition numbers on mine. Popcultcha (Australia) told me that none of their supply has matching numbers.

Thanks guys. My parts fit ok as well, I was just wondering if this was normal as my LCS said their supplier told them that they were all mixed up. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

General question for anyone who knows. Optimus comes in two boxes, one is 33lbs and the other is 42lbs. Which on carries the base & which one carries the Optimus statue, as the 33lbs pound one comes today and the 42lbs comes on tuesday. Thanks

I got my first box today, awaiting the second box, hopefully tomorrow. I find it really odd the exclusive is now back in stock. So far none of Prime1 statues have sold out.

General question for anyone who knows. Optimus comes in two boxes, one is 33lbs and the other is 42lbs. Which on carries the base & which one carries the Optimus statue, as the 33lbs pound one comes today and the 42lbs comes on tuesday. Thanks

42 is the statue it self and 33 is the base

Is Optimus safe standing without base? For those who are not using base do you feel worried he'll tip over ?

Back