Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pics!

unfortunately SS would not let me flex my order so I had to cancel this. But they did switch my NRD to another order. I will have to settle for a regular down the road...and hopefully when the Canadian dollar is stronger.

That sucks bro but at least you got your NRD back.

That sucks Chris but he looks great with megatron and your collection looks great from what I can see.

Thanks Deedzy. I hate it when things break especially when its my fault. It is hard to take pics in my room as there is not a lot of space between the cabinets but I am planning on taking pics of my collection some day and posting it in the show your shelves section, god knows when though as I seem to be constantly moving it around.

but tell us how you made all those parts,you must tell us
Carefully detach the part from the body with fine knife or chisel. Cut out the top rectangle chrome plate, then sanded / cut it to the desirable thickness which is very thin, perhap 0.5mm thickness. Prepare two tiny sticks, one curved, one short and straight, for each piece of the part. Reconnect the top rectanglar chrome plate and the lower portion with those two sticks in between. Thats it. It is nothing more than cut, trim, sand, drill and glue during the whole process.

but tell us how you made all those parts,you must tell us
Carefully detach the part from the body with fine knife or chisel. Cut out the top rectangle chrome plate, then sanded / cut it to the desirable thickness which is very thin, perhap 0.5mm thickness. Prepare two tiny sticks, one curved, one short and straight, for each piece of the part. Reconnect the top rectanglar chrome plate and the lower portion with those two sticks in between. Thats it. It is nothing more than cut, trim, sand, drill and glue during the whole process.

I live a few hours from Sideshow. I got charged today and usually get it the next day . . . Will let you know my thoughts although to be honest there are quite a few good reviews out there already.

congrats guys. I will have to live vicariously through you. look forward to everyone's impressions!

Chris what are your impressions with OP? Sorry to see the issues you have with megaton.

OP is awesome I have to say, the paint is well done and the sculpt is good. I like the way they chromed the chrome parts and didn't just paint them silver like some other company did. Even the hubcaps on the wheels are chromed. He comes with plenty of accessories including the extra head and stand. I just hope he doesn't end up the same way as Megatron in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIG question:
Does Sideshow ship before charging ones card?
I got my shipping notice, but my card is still intact. I did not use flex-pay.:dunno
If there was an issue with payment, shouldn't they contact me first!?
I have another card I can use, but I don't want them to end up charging both.:gah:

OP is awesome I have to say, the paint is well done and the sculpt is good. I like the way they chromed the chrome parts and didn't just paint them silver like some other company did. Even the hubcaps on the wheels are chromed. He comes with plenty of accessories including the extra head and stand. I just hope he doesn't end up the same way as Megatron in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool am glad to hear this! Like you say hopefully he stands the test of time!

Came today in 2 huge boxes. Just opened base which is just ... Ridiculous. As big as wheel of my Honda Accord and as heavy as my Sudeshow Mark 42 bust. WHY???

Will get back after I open the statue itself. Hope there is no damage. He has a lot of intricate parts ...

Back