Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay great. No damage. Everything works. This is one of the most visually impressive pieces I have ever bought. It's amazing and all I can say is in-hand it is worth every penny of the asking price. IMO it blows Megatron away in terms of detail. Just wow. Couldn't be more pleased with it. I can't see anyone opening this up regretting getting it.

Am really glad he has turned out great. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my Exclusive as I now need the money for my wedding :gah: I just couldn't justify the £1800 or so that would've been tied up in this by the time it arrived in the UK.

Hopefully I can pick up a reg at some point in a year or so.

Please post pics to fill my void of misery haha!

Am really glad he has turned out great. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my Exclusive as I now need the money for my wedding :gah: I just couldn't justify the £1800 or so that would've been tied up in this by the time it arrived in the UK.

Sorry to hear that Ben :( I think you definately made the right decision though in the long run. Weddings come round once in a lifetime (in most cases!) :lol :lol The Prime should always be around for a long while so i'm certain you'd be able to pick him up down the line :)

Mine shipped yesterday so whilst i'm skint as they come...i cant wait to see him in the flesh! :yess:

P.S. Congrats buddy on the big day! :hi5:

Thanks Andy, I have made the right decision and like you say I should be able to pick one up down the line at some point... It just sucked having to cancel now when it was sooo close to shipping. I was tempted to have it shipped out to me so I could at least see it before moving it on, but I think I would've had to take a hit on the price and I don't think it would be a quick/easy sale.

You should have yours Saturday or Monday then? Exciting times!

Thanks Andy, I have made the right decision and like you say I should be able to pick one up down the line at some point... It just sucked having to cancel now when it was sooo close to shipping

Yea, i can imagine Ben :( but just think, once you do finally have him inhand you'll be an official HUSBAND! :yess: plus will have so many great memories from the big day which might not have been the case had you not of cancelled :( plus it'll just make the day that you finally get the Prime statue a more sweeter one cos you know that the wait would've been worth it ;)

You should have yours Saturday or Monday then? Exciting times!

Just checked my tracking and it shows as expected date of arrival as this Friday :rock I'm just praying i get all the boxes together unlike with Megatron where i only recieved 2 out of the 3! :slap :lol

Plus i'll have the double whammy of my alternate Optimus Prime BD Bust also arriving on Friday :gah:

Last edited:
FedEx are sending a special truck to your place on Friday then haha! Hopefully all of the boxes full of optimus goodness arrive safe and sound at the same time.

FedEx are sending a special truck to your place on Friday then haha! Hopefully all of the boxes full of optimus goodness arrive safe and sound at the same time.

:lol you know me mate ;) Fedex are always delivering a special truck to my place :lol :lol I think it was a month ago that i had to go out and so would miss the arrival of a new statue :( My Fedex driver saw me in the high street as he was driving by and yelled out that he left my parcel with one of the neighbours :lol :lol He knows how nervous i get bless him! :lol

Good luck getting a perfect piece everyone I cancelled my EX due to the dreadful exchange rate here in OZ am enjoying your delight at getting him :)

Pick one up with that wedding money as a gift for ur self just tell ur wife that's what I did when I preordered this one a week after I got married...

Why don't they ship both boxes in one big box together !!! Is it cuz it will be to heavy for one box?
Should be getting mine in Friday but will open on Saturday....

Congratulations to everyone.....

Just unboxed my Exc and I'm blown away. Incredible piece. I got the Final Battle bust as well which arrived a couple days earlier. Just a heads up - I received them without getting shipping notices. I'm in SoCal so that is part of it, but you may get it before you get an email. Oh, and the delivery guy left it with no signature required. I almost had my $230 Star-Lord returned to Sideshow over not being around to sign but $2300 Optimus is no problem to dump on the porch, lol.

Yeah I called sideshow and asked for a location pickup I'll make,, I like saying hello to my neighbors but deep inside I don't trust anyone seeing a big box at my front door that READS Sideshow.... Can't wait for my pickup... Hope both come together..

so the exclusive is available again...yet they forced me to cancel my pre-order cause they wouldn't let me flex. go figure!

I want to re-order...but am having second thoughts now. This will cost me $3500 Canadian dollars when everything is said and done...

Mine has finally dispatched. Not sure to keep or sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back