Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that that Galvatron is sick. Super detailed and nice light up features. But i really didnt fall in love with any of the characters from AOE. Nextlevel i was really wondering if you have any inside scoop if they are going to revisit past characters as they were more iconic to me. I noticed that a lot of us here are still waiting if they will be making an Iron Hide and Sentinel.

Agreed. It's steeper then I thought it was going to be. Did I read somewhere that Megs shipping was only 100 dollars ?

On a happier note AOE Prime and Galvatron are looking really nice. I'm still curious to see what primes alternative poses is.

Feel bad for you guys about shipping, this shipped to me with $33.76 only .......
Replacement came broken again, sideshow is offering me $100 partial refund, should I take it? It's regular version btw

Feel bad for you guys about shipping, this shipped to me with $33.76 only .......
Replacement came broken again, sideshow is offering me $100 partial refund, should I take it? It's regular version btw

How do you guys have these already? I called to submit last payment and it won't be available till the 5th. I'm in the states btw.

Agreed. It's steeper then I thought it was going to be. Did I read somewhere that Megs shipping was only 100 dollars ?

On a happier note AOE Prime and Galvatron are looking really nice. I'm still curious to see what primes alternative poses is.

Megatron cost me $180 to ship to UK from Sideshow but that was 3 boxes in total. Prime will come in 2 so this doesnt make sense, especially when Prime is even smaller/lighter than Megs too :dunno

Megatron cost me $180 to ship to UK from Sideshow but that was 3 boxes in total. Prime will come in 2 so this doesnt make sense, especially when Prime is even smaller/lighter than Megs too :dunno

Andy has this been raised with sideshow directly? Sounds like they are screwing us just because it's the main man Optimus.

Andy has this been raised with sideshow directly? Sounds like they are screwing us just because it's the main man Optimus.

Yea, it does seem rather strange. I'll definately be bringing it up once i recieve my processing email mate...wont be happy at all if that proves to be the case...after all, the shipping cost is also included in the final calculations for import tax :(

For some of you that have received OP...I'm in need of your help with measurements for Optimus without base. Height, width and depth with the Shotgun and Shield. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Back