Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the teaser pick on Prime 1 page Shockwaves or Drift .?

image.jpg

This is DOTM schokwave. No doubt: we clearly see his head and one eye ;-)

This is a really strange move from Prime1 (but a damn good statue for sure!).

This is DOTM schokwave. No doubt: we clearly see his head and one eye ;-)

This is a really strange move from Prime1 (but a damn good statue for sure!).

It is a strange move. Disappointed actually. I know this statue will look killer like all of their statues are but was hoping they would make either ironhide or sentinel. I know at one point in this forum there were a lot of people asking for ironhide but instead they made the bust which is, like you said weird. Why make a bust and not the entire statue itself.

A strange move indeed. I was expecting an Irinhide statue as well. Apparently Prine 1 likes to keep the fans guessing :). Have to admit that I kind of like not being able to predict what's comin next :)

NextLevel, do you have any info when BumbleBee is going for preorder? do you mind asking it to Prime1.

thanks

Looking forward to the full reveal.If this comes with Driller to work as a big base for Shockwave it would without a doubt be the coolest TF statue prime1 will ever make.They would have to downscale Driller a bit so it wouldn't be ridiculously big though,but i would love to see it.

Looking forward to the full reveal.If this comes with Driller to work as a big base for Shockwave it would without a doubt be the coolest TF statue prime1 will ever make.They would have to downscale Driller a bit so it wouldn't be ridiculously big though,but i would love to see it.

I dunno with driller as base (which probably 'll be true). I'd rather have prefered a Grimlock/op statue like for Driller and Shockwave instead of a full statue of the character.

Neverveless, it will be awesome and great next to Optimus as they are from the same movie.

Gotta say, disappointed with the new announcement of Shockwave from Prime 1 :( not a big enough character for me so in a way I'm glad I can save some money for the time being at least ;) Ideally, I'd much rather have preferred to see Ironhide make it as a full statue cos the bust looks great :)

Just got confirmation from Prime1 this not there Shockwave instead fan made... cleary see they just print it out 3d printer... Prime1 Shockwave should be the same size as Optimus to be in scale each other.

WOW thats a great news. i've been waiting for him. so are u saying that bee will come first before shockwave? thanks for the info

Just got confirmation from Prime1 this not there Shockwave instead fan made... cleary see they just print it out 3d printer... Prime1 Shockwave should be the same size as Optimus to be in scale each other.

But a teaser pic of Shockwave truly showed on Prime1 FB. This figure is a fan make? how coincidence.

But a teaser pic of Shockwave truly showed on Prime1 FB. This figure is a fan make? how coincidence.

Yeah that's confusing ... However they confirm it to me not them...you can see Shockwave is way too big how can he possible fight Shockwave.

Yeah that's confusing ... However they confirm it to me not them...you can see Shockwave is way too big how can he possible fight Shockwave.

The shockwave belongs to a chinese company called matrix studio - who also put a picture of ironhinde up as well - but both are not from prime 1
May be that why prime 1 suddenly put shockwave teaser pic up - to combat this new company - but surely in my opinion this matrix studio do not have transformers license

Next level please confirm if my understanding is correct

Back