Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when u buy something that u really want but need to sell down the road for watever reasons, selling at a lose might not really hurt, cos u njoyed it while it was with u, it is thos impulsive buys or extras which u bought thinking it will go up in value which really hurt when they go down in value, jus try to order what u really want and im sure it wont hurt that bad when u have to sell it

:goodpost: really true

Amiami has in hand pictures of the busts.
So far, Prime's bent antenna and paint app has me slightly concerned.

FIGURE-007395_01.jpg

FIGURE-007816_01.jpg

FIGURE-007816_24.jpg

A little too much battle damage on Prime :horror I'm sure the bent antenna is not part of the battle damage look :dunno wonder if it can be bent back to position easily? Mine are coming direct from Sideshow so expect some courier damage ontop of the original battle damage :lol :lol

That's Optimus battle damage version bust... Look like the final scene from DOTM ....The regular bust is much cleaner.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I will buy this prime on the secondary if the price drops significantly. As of now price is to high but it is a beautiful statue

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Either way, judging from the closeups... it looks great.
Now if only they'd make a Battle Damage complete version.:pray:

FIGURE-007818_22.jpg

FIGURE-007818_09.jpg

I am looking forward to see more in hand pictures of this statue.

And, btw, I really, really, don't think we will get a better statue than this one.

Oh please don't make a b damage version... One version is enough.

Your Prime looks like he has some weathering effect. Base looks a bit like Mark VII LSF, but much better painted. hahaha

I would have been paying too much: Custom + VAT, around 1k more. It is better to buy locally and stores have only regular here.

Back