Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Dare I say... I think the weathering will make this piece look even better than the clean. But that's just me. I always prefer a weathered look versus clean if given the option on anything metallic/robotic, simply because I think it makes it look more realistic.

:goodpost:... In movie he appears always a bit weathered too

Wowsers, that is seriously impressive. I'd do that but I'd be too worried about messing it up, how did you get the 'grime' in areas?

Have to make reference with photos for those "scratch". For grime, simply adds it randomly everywhere. Grime is usually intense around any edge.

Not worth 3k.

calib.jpg

you guys think price on this will go down? I have one on order but thinking about sale it or loose $230 deposit. Shipping to me is only $33 tho

Calibre dropped the ball on their offering during the preorder phase.
Announcing a great price when first revealed, then increasing it once they discovered there was a lot of interest, didn't sit well with me. :nono

you guys think price on this will go down? I have one on order but thinking about sale it or loose $230 deposit. Shipping to me is only $33 tho

Wow thinking the value of this? This the best piece have in my collection worth every penny. I really don't care if the price go down or go up.

I am about 75 percent about to cancel this piece,when I saw it previewed I was like most and was very impressed,however after a few things taken place I am seriously reconsidering ordering anymore of there pieces.I ordered Megatron from Sideshow and was very happy with it,even though there were some qc issues,but there fake sell out really had me rethinking that even with the lowest edition size in the series this piece is still available through them,and we all saw a couple others score some real good deals on the secondary market.Then came Prime and I was like cool this piece is sweet but then the edition size was announced and I was like wow that is quite a bit of OP,2000 regulars and an ex of 500 which doesn't have that big of a difference from the regular version got me thinking.Then I seen what the es was for Grimlock and OP at 1750 which is just comical to me,along with the TBD for the regular Grimlock which is all the info I need to know that is becoming a bad sign.I mean if they cant even sell out the famous leader of the decepticons with the lowest es,how the hell are they gonna sell the others with a lot more edition sizes.These pieces aren't selling that well overseas either if sideshow can keep restocking them,even Sideshow doesn't make 2000 pieces for there 2K pieces...I will lose my nrd and that's fine

Nice piece... but agree the ES is a bit high for such a expensive item.

Back