Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I like them both, but the AoE has a more sportive and ape/human design that I really like as a fresh new version of Prime.

:goodpost: yea sportive version of himself... very different will look bad ass to put them together :yess:

Something I hope to do one day.

I have been using to collect Saint cloth myth figures from Saint Seiya, but I stopped once I saw what Prime Studio is able to do with TF. Maybe it is a statue/year, but I am sure it is worth.

And yeah, I really prefer AOE Bumblebee than the one Prime1 is proposing.

Actually, I really like the AOE designs in general and love the old Camaro/BBee and rusty Optimus Prime.

Look I think if you can barely afford this guy or in the near future you might have to sell this piece to get something else then don't get it. Yes 2300+ is a lot for a single piece, but we all know that coming in. There isn't a surprise here folks. And look at what you getting, ive seen this bad boy in person and its IMO amazing. All the extra weapons you get, the light up features I mean its everything a hardcore TF movie prime fanboy wants and again IMO its not a bad bag for your buck.

Don't get me wrong its great if a piece you bought goes for uber money in the future but you cant make a purchase of this size and price and think that way. Its just too much out the door not to mention the shipping on this is crazy too. What is it two or three boxes? Look I'm not made of money either but I only buy statues/figures I can afford and can afford to keep forever. If you cant do that you should just be honest with yourself and maybe pass on this one. Especially at 2300+ statue.

As for the complaint that there is too many made I find that funny because if it was the other way around and only say 500 were made I have no doubt the people that got @ssed out would be raging to prime one saying they should of made more. Lol we all know that is so true, not to mention that the cost would be double because of how rare it is. And then who can afford it??? I think 2k regulars and 500 ex is a decent number and it allows most hardcore TF fans to be able to afford it, considering how many TF fans there are in the world. I mean honestly 2500 world wide isn't really that many when your talking world scale. Now this is my .02 on the subject, it aint directed at anyone specificly.

Actually, I used to collect Cinemaquette in the past. However, having a family now, I had to sell them and stopped collecting statues. My last one was SS Optimus, because I am a TF fan and especially an Optimus Prime fan since I was a Kid.

What I know is that, to me, this piece is fantastic and is perfect the way I see it. I remember writing with CM staff, years ago, hoping for a Darth Vader. They released it. But, I wasn't blown away and I doid not take it.

This DotM Prime blowns me away. Same thing with Grimlock +op. Megatron and Bumblebee, I like them, but not enough to want them (except good deal).

It is always a question how someone wants its collections.

Which version you like the most?

Hey nextlevel99 if i could throw in my 2cents on this question...i like this version of OP the most. I know people have their own preference and tastes. Why do people like coke over pepsi i dont have a damn clue. At the end of the day its still cola which tastes damn good especially with burger and fries. And at the end of the day whether its Transformers 1 or Revenge of the fallen, or Dark of the moon or AOE hes still optimus prime. But like i said why people like one over the other is matter of preference. The reason i like this the most is that it still retains some of the G1 concept prime. Although doesn't physically look like G1 but at least the concept is there. He has trucks parts, wheels, bolts, screws, exhaust pipes, windshields, side mirrors, panels, gas tanks etc. The AOE prime is just not cutting it for me. For me he looks like Voltes V back when i was growing up in the 80's like this

voltes_5.jpg

Then you should move to China then see by yourself.. I know them pretty well... pretty rude.. just let you know i check your collection all i can say am not impress at all.

why you mention about my collection? It doesn't metter !, and I know Chinese people better then you since I am Chinese and you are not!

why you mention about my collection? It doesn't metter !, and I know Chinese people better then you since I am Chinese and you are not!

Yeah right.... Does it matter to you if am Japanese? I travel a lot to china for business wise 4 times a month do you?.. You have no idea completely.. Before posting such comments.. You think you are Chinese that's make you know the Chinese market yeah right very funny.

Look I think if you can barely afford this guy or in the near future you might have to sell this piece to get something else then don't get it. Yes 2300+ is a lot for a single piece, but we all know that coming in. There isn't a surprise here folks. And look at what you getting, ive seen this bad boy in person and its IMO amazing. All the extra weapons you get, the light up features I mean its everything a hardcore TF movie prime fanboy wants and again IMO its not a bad bag for your buck.

Don't get me wrong its great if a piece you bought goes for uber money in the future but you cant make a purchase of this size and price and think that way. Its just too much out the door not to mention the shipping on this is crazy too. What is it two or three boxes? Look I'm not made of money either but I only buy statues/figures I can afford and can afford to keep forever. If you cant do that you should just be honest with yourself and maybe pass on this one. Especially at 2300+ statue.

As for the complaint that there is too many made I find that funny because if it was the other way around and only say 500 were made I have no doubt the people that got @ssed out would be raging to prime one saying they should of made more. Lol we all know that is so true, not to mention that the cost would be double because of how rare it is. And then who can afford it??? I think 2k regulars and 500 ex is a decent number and it allows most hardcore TF fans to be able to afford it, considering how many TF fans there are in the world. I mean honestly 2500 world wide isn't really that many when your talking world scale. Now this is my .02 on the subject, it aint directed at anyone specificly.

:goodpost:

Let's not turn this into a cultural bash guys.
What Prime 1 Studios decides to do with their marketing, production, etc is beyond our control, so leave it at that.

Yeah right.... Does it matter to you if am Japanese? I travel a lot to china for business wise 4 times a month do you?.. You have no idea completely.. Before posting such comments.. You think you are Chinese that's make you know the Chinese market yeah right very funny.

Serious , why you ****ing pick on me? I didn't say s""t to you , plus I living there before not just go do business . I know lots rich people but that doesn't mean they all collect this hobby, now just f+*^ off and stop all this bs

they lie...... I can't even sell the optimas with retail!!!!!!! who the **** want megatron without prime?

I really don't like your comments pretty immature using F word sound like a child but finally proof who you are for the last comments.. I own 2 Megatron is a great piece by his own.. Really powerful but with Optimus in the hand your jaw will drop.

these statues are extremely detailed and expensive to make and when Optimus EX went on PO, it sold really fast, people were scambling for it even without
an ES and still some people are in the waitlist. with their limited allocation as worldwide distributor outside of asia, Sideshow probably contacted Prime 1
that they should make a bigger edition size for their regular. Sideshow doesn't really care that much because they will get more money anyway. with no edition size or one shown, it's the way a company tests the market, however, they underestimate this because not everyone can afford these statues.

Anyway, I am keeping mine, eventhough, I can barely afford it and missing out some great statues from XM with their low ES and Sideshow's.
Hey, Nextlevel, do you have any idea when Bumblebee will be up for PO and if Prime 1 will do Lockdown (any hints, pics or wips of him) I really really want
to budget for these two statutes. Thanks alot.

Damn, AOE Prime, AOE Bee maybe as well... One statue per character please. My wallet can't take it, or Michael Bay needs to stop making TF movies

:goodpost:

Let's not turn this into a cultural bash guys.
What Prime 1 Studios decides to do with their marketing, production, etc is beyond our control, so leave it at that.

Agree. No need to go into bashing each other nationality. I am also Chinese =). We should learn to respect and not look down upon others. We are blessed to be able to collect these expensive statues. Be grateful guys =).

Damn, AOE Prime, AOE Bee maybe as well... One statue per character please. My wallet can't take it, or Michael Bay needs to stop making TF movies

I have not agreed more with a comment on this forum. The franchise needs someone new at the helm, badly.

Back