Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha :goodpost:
:hi5:
He's still lurking around. He is Jays stalker I think :yess:
Cable-guy.jpg

just to make sure, this switch out head is the PRIME 1 statue ($2300) one? and question, why did they come out with a regular head sculpt version if the statue comes with one? did i miss something here?

just to make sure, this switch out head is the PRIME 1 statue ($2300) one? and question, why did they come out with a regular head sculpt version if the statue comes with one? did i miss something here?

For people that just want a bust and not the actual statue.....and poor a**es
Like me lol

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Yep, very expensive....hopefully prime will be worth it's price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a discount code applicable for the Battle Damaged headsculpt?

The statue comes with 2 switch out heads? So the battle damaged head would be a third option?

so the statue comes with two headsculpts, regular and what other one? are there officially three variants to them or just the two and you can purchase the two separately? anyone assist on this? i called to get clarification, but they didn't know either...

so the statue comes with two headsculpts, regular and what other one? are there officially three variants to them or just the two and you can purchase the two separately? anyone assist on this? i called to get clarification, but they didn't know either...

The statue comed with a masked and unmasked head. The busts come with either a masked or unmasked battle damaged head. So that's 3 variant heads in total. The battle damaged head is sold seperatly from the statue. Hope this helps :)

thanks, helps a lot!

The statue comed with a masked and unmasked head. The busts come with either a masked or unmasked battle damaged head. So that's 3 variant heads in total. The battle damaged head is sold seperatly from the statue. Hope this helps :)

I've only just noticed that they're making 2000 regs. That's a big jump from Megatron. Hope they can keep the quality high on so many statues.

I've only just noticed that they're making 2000 regs. That's a big jump from Megatron. Hope they can keep the quality high on so many statues.

2000 x 2200 = 4.400.000 $$$. Wow, think Prime1 should consider lowering the price of their future release stuff.

Back