Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a forum rule on selling/transferring PO? I'm looking for the EX. I'll delete post if that's not allowed.

I would not trust this being place in a detolf even if it fits in there. Too heavy i guess. Too delicate and too risky. Id put him in a pedestal where he rightfully belongs.

don't know if anyone knows the answer to this.

The SS website says he is 27.5 inches and the base is 3.9 inches. Does the 27.5 include the 3.9 inch base. Just trying to get an idea of size.

don't know if anyone knows the answer to this.

The SS website says he is 27.5 inches and the base is 3.9 inches. Does the 27.5 include the 3.9 inch base. Just trying to get an idea of size.

Must be 27.5 inches overall including the base. If that's separate measurments and added together he would be around 31 inch tall only an inch shorter to Megatron.

In this picture he looks like he will be 27.5 inches.

Anyone know what is the diameter of Optimus' base? From the pic above it looks like his base is smaller than Megatron's base.

I think I will make a pedestal in order to put it in my future video room.

Do you guys think that 1Studio is going to release, one day, an AOE Optimus prime in this scale ?

I think I will make a pedestal in order to put it in my future video room.

Do you guys think that 1Studio is going to release, one day, an AOE Optimus prime in this scale ?

Considering how popular the Transformer line has been since Prime 1 announced it, I don't see why not :dunno but due to their high price tags for each piece, I'm sure you'll soon find certain collectors priced out from buying anymore of their stuff :( apart from Jay :lecture he's in it for life! :exactly: :lol

:-D

Well, I do not think they will continue with the previous movies, but with AOE mainly, because it is actual. Bust lines are a good alternative for secondary characters from first trilogy (we saw a prototype of Brawl, I think).

Anyone know what is the diameter of Optimus' base? From the pic above it looks like his base is smaller than Megatron's base.
It was mentioned a few hundred posts back. If I recall, something like 25". Where's nextlevel? He'll answer all the dimension questions.

:-D

Well, I do not think they will continue with the previous movies, but with AOE mainly, because it is actual. Bust lines are a good alternative for secondary characters from first trilogy (we saw a prototype of Brawl, I think).

It would be a shame - I really wish they would make shockwave and ironhind - who is my 2nd fav character after optimus.

Back