Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a number of reviews both on forums and on Youtube reviews where owners have complained about the plastic parts of the statue (or resin as you like to call it) looking and feeling very cheap...and thus are disappointed from that point of view when expecting something of better quality for $2K. I didn't say they thought the whole statue was a flop :slap

Well they best not get Prime then, cos if they used plastic on this, they sure as hell will on Prime as well. :lol

Noooooooooooooooo!!!! :panic::panic:

cant wait for Prime :rock only another week until Transformers 4!!!! :woo

IGN just reviewed it and gave it 6.3 - Okay.

I think i'll enjoy it anyway. It's big ass robots kicking the **** out of each other! What's not to like? :lol

expecting something of better quality for $2K.

Oh yeah and at least he doesn't just fall over from standing there cough Wolverine LSF cough :lol

Seems $2k really doesn't buy you much these days eh?

IGN just reviewed it and gave it 6.3 - Okay.

I think i'll enjoy it anyway. It's big ass robots kicking the **** out of each other! What's not to like? :lol

IGN are crazy !! I just saw the movie It was great this time around is more focus on robots than Human... and the humor are minimal.

lockdown is badass :)

Meh...my Wolverine LSF is as erect as that building in Pisa!!!! :yess:
:lol Well that hasn't fallen over yet so you're good to go.
IGN are crazy !! I just saw the movie It was great this time around is more focus on robots than Human... and the humor are minimal.

lockdown is badass :)

You're right about IGN. I never really agree with anything they say these days. I'll make my own mind up. :)

I am so upset but who am I kidding. While not satisfied with the size I'm really impressed with the detail and light up features and I really want an Optimus in my collection. I let my WL convert and will own this in my collection. Looking forward to a bumblebee next

Back