Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, ur wrong, there not . you compare them to the ones from a few weeks ago and you will see the differences. they have been taken with the similar lighting effects but slightly different . these fotos look a bit clearer as well. have a look at the pics below, one from yest and one from a few weeks ago. they are different!!!!View attachment 103654View attachment 103655
I of course know they are different. Both of these photos published in the net/facebook days before. Please check 14 March facebook of Prime1, the gallery there already showed all these photos. Some of us in the forum have stayed very closely to its news especially new photo, there was no way such official photos be missed if it is new. :)

I of course know they are different. Both of these photos published in the net/facebook days before. Please check 14 March facebook of Prime1, the gallery there already showed all these photos. Some of us in the forum have stayed very closely to its news especially new photo, there was no way such official photos be missed if it is new. :)

yes but if you look at the march 14 photo post you will see 'updated 12 hours ago'. and when I was on facebook last nite the exact post by prime1 said 'prime1 studios added 6 'new' photos to their optimus prime album'. and that post was 59 mins old.

I have not seen these 6 pics in this forum at all. the first thing I noticed was the clarity of detail compared to old pics.

ive been to the prime1 facebook page a few times and the last photo was always the one with the heads on the head rack. and now there are 6 photos after that.

and if you click on one of the last 6 fotos right now it says '13 hrs' to the right of the foto which Is how long ago the fotos were first posted by prime1 on their fbook page.

if you can show me where these 6 new photos are on this forum before I posted em I will apologise.

yes but if you look at the march 14 photo post you will see 'updated 12 hours ago'. and when I was on facebook last nite the exact post by prime1 said 'prime1 studios added 6 'new' photos to their optimus prime album'. and that post was 59 mins old.

I have not seen these 6 pics in this forum at all. the first thing I noticed was the clarity of detail compared to old pics.

ive been to the prime1 facebook page a few times and the last photo was always the one with the heads on the head rack. and now there are 6 photos after that.

and if you click on one of the last 6 fotos right now it says '13 hrs' to the right of the foto which Is how long ago the fotos were first posted by prime1 on their fbook page.

if you can show me where these 6 new photos are on this forum before I posted em I will apologise.

I think Prime1 didnt post some of those pics yet on their facebook
those pics can also be found at Sideshow.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

They are all the same type of pictures, even if they are slightly different nothing new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the heads and hands can be attached any way you want.You could with the hands on the sideshow maquette.

By the looks of the latest Amiami pics.It does look like the head has been turned more to the left in one of those pics.Since the heads are detachable allready,i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be turnable.
it could be the angle,but i hope it's not :lol

no, ur wrong, there not . you compare them to the ones from a few weeks ago and you will see the differences. they have been taken with the similar lighting effects but slightly different . these fotos look a bit clearer as well. have a look at the pics below, one from yest and one from a few weeks ago. they are different!!!!View attachment 103654View attachment 103655
:panic: A slightly different angle :panic:

:rotfl

Cool pics, they're useful for getting an indication of scale, I must say I find it hard to visualise how big a statue will be even when i know it's dimensions, in 3D space, when it's in front of you it's always different than you imagine it for some reason.

Is that a 1/4 scale or 1/6 scale terminator ?

I hope not latter.

I hope the heads and hands can be attached any way you want.You could with the hands on the sideshow maquette.

By the looks of the latest Amiami pics.It does look like the head has been turned more to the left in one of those pics.Since the heads are detachable allready,i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be turnable.
it could be the angle,but i hope it's not :lol

WOW! That EX list on PG1 has grown since the last time I was here...massive congrats to all those who secured an EX and for those of you on the WL I wish you the best of luck :hi5:

Not long before the new Transformers 4 movie is released worldwide...I imagine that after watching it that all of us will be wanting January to come round that much quicker!!! :lol

Btw, what type of lighting you guys think will work best for this guy? Plain led strip light behind the statue, led strip to left n right of it, light above it, round sandblast glass panel with light underneath it(base on top)., I kind of like the sandblast glass on bottom of base... It lights it up but not too bright, but not sure if it's strong enough to hold this guy, he is heavy.

This thing really does look bloody awesome (tho of course at that price, so it should!). I'll be sticking with my DMK Prime tho, both the Calibre studios and now this are somewhat beyond my own budget :)

Wonder if there's a market for them to do other characters beyond Prime & Megs.

Back