Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy
OPTIMUS6.jpg
OPTIMUS7.jpg
OPTIMUS8.jpg

that it does my friend! Now imagine if this statue could transform! That would be one Lord of the Rings Trilogy sized instruction manual! :lecture :lol :lol

I won't leave home for a week, just playing with it like I am 10 years old again :yess:

Then, when you compare that DOTM pic of Optimus and the Prime 1 piece, you get a much better appreciation of the details put into it.

I cannot afford him at that price...:(....Am going for Bubble Bee since he is much smaller( around 18in tall, wouldn't u say??) and if he ll be in the range of $1000-$1200

Would be nice but the difference between the Calibre Optimus Prime and Bee was not that big, so I expect it will be more like 1500.

Bee will be Premium Format size though so you can't charge crazy money for a PF size statue given that SS are doing them for $400, granted not as complicated, but still.

Would be nice but the difference between the Calibre Optimus Prime and Bee was not that big, so I expect it will be more like 1500.

Bee will be Premium Format size though so you can't charge crazy money for a PF size statue given that SS are doing them for $400, granted not as complicated, but still.

1500 sounds about right...

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

No worries. I avoid the pairing now. Another example is Vader 1/6. My flex on the regular finished and item shipped with WL still waiting. So if it converts now I will have to decide to cancel or not. So lesson learnt. Pick one and stick with it. Thats my motto going forward.

And History repeats itself again. I wake up today and what do I find.. Sideshow has found a Darth Vader 1/6 for me... Conveniently over a weekend yet again... and guess when it becomes a live order? ... Conveniently on the 21st.... Coincidence? ... me thinks not...

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

And History repeats itself again. I wake up today and what do I find.. Sideshow has found a Darth Vader 1/6 for me... Conveniently over a weekend yet again... and guess when it becomes a live order? ... Conveniently on the 21st.... Coincidence? ... me thinks not...

Same here.
I got the P2 Maquette to convert. Sideshow decided to have it go live on Monday. Clever, but not really.

To get ppl in the mood for the statue, here is a piece titled 'Truck' from the revised score of the new film, really suits Optimus, suspect this is used when he gets his new look or something:

s[/url]

Back