Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Article: Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Yeah, a great modified version of the new prime! Looking forward to this as a statue as well. sure you can keep your wallet intact Lex?^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite the post.

I'm going to warn you to stop bypassing the language filter. I've edited your post and quoted posts as well.

You can get your point across to people WITHOUT being rude, condescending and WITHOUT foul language.

I won't give another warning. Thread cleaned.

:clap

Nice way to introduce yourself to a forum...NOT!

What you failed to realise is international customers cannot get the Ex for the same price if they decide to purchase from a local AD for less.
The Ex may not be worth paying extra, direct, for those individuals. Do they deserve to be insulted? No!

Last edited:
Yeah, a great modified version of the new prime! Looking forward to this as a statue as well. sure you can keep your wallet intact Lex?^^

Lol, yes that's 3 Optimus designs that I like. I think the Cab-forward design is known as the 'Evasion Optimus' design. I'm pretty sure we'll end up seeing the 'Silverknight' (Samurai) Optimus eventually from Prime1, but I hope the Evasion Optimus doesn't get overlooked, it looks the rarest design and hence the most intriguing!

Here's a toy of it, def a nod to G1:

VoyOP14_1396219986.jpg

g1opbay.jpg

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I nearly ended up buying the calibre version but it just looked like a big toy, glad I held off!

What you failed to realise is international customers cannot get the Ex for the same price if they decide to purchase from a local AD for less.
The Ex may not be worth paying extra, direct, for those individuals. Do they deserve to be insulted? No!

There are people that collect from overseas? Who knew. Thought merica was the centre of the Autobots world.

How cool would it be to find somebody that can costom make the megatron head from prime one with the battle axe I it. So u can place him with it an it will have megatrons head on it ? Hmmmmm this will be an eye opener for any body...

im down in busso. I wouldn't mind meeting up as a once off just to see ppl's pieces. I'm not a massive collector, so a regular thing would be a bit funny. having said that ive become pretty good mates with a fellow air Jordan collector. lol. anyway, I'm a year away from having this in hand anyway so theres plenty of time anyway. mite post fotos of my g1 prime when it arrives. and the same company are unveiling their g1 megatron very soon so i'll share those pics as well.

did u go thru popculcha as well mate??

Nice. I'm in Perth. Also new to collecting (I have fleeting hobbies, hopefully this one sticks). Didn't go with Pop Cultcha for Prim 1 Optimus, I got the Ex from Sideshow.

Good posting... Never look down on others =)

I love the look of the shield in the new Prime... If Prime1 make that as well, definitely must sell all collections just to keep up w this line :panic:

Has anyone had NRD's charged yet?

Just curious when I could expect some declines for a conversion.

Chris

I got my email to say I was charged the next day after my order. But my credit card shows the transaction date to be on the day of my order so pretty much straight away. The CC I used doesn't charge a currency conversion fee so i saved a few pounds.

Bottom line, this is the best Optimus prime statue ever so far and I cannot see anyone topping this level of detail for many years to come. Sideshow ones were crap and Calibre is better quality than Sideshow but nothing compares to Prime 1 detail. Glad I was able to get exclusive version and Megatron regular version. Don't care about edition size, I wanted it because it is the best Optimus and Megatron statues out there period.

Back