Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok done. If you need the list updating again then just PM me in case i don't see the post.

why is EX back up?? dude I swear if they increase ES... I want my NRD back!

Jeez, how many OP are they making, that be way double more than Megatron. 3000 worldwide run on this? lol

$2800 AUS DOLLARS for REGULAR EDITION from https://www.popcultcha.com.au/transformers-optimus-prime-statue.html#.Uz7ZDPldXwg

That is AUS Dollars, not US Dollars. It is free shipping to Australia so that is ALL YOU PAY.

SIDESHOW EX is $2300 for EX but you have to pay the extra shipping and TAX etc.

1 US DOLLAR = 1.08 AUS DOLLAR

$2300 US = About $2550 AUS DOLLAR including credit card conversion fees.

$2800 AUS = $2670 US DOLLAR including credit card conversion fees.

???? yeah we already knew these figures??

the person I asked said 2800 for the ex, so I assumed 2800 u.s. dollars.

even 2300 u.s. means 2-300 extra for shotgun. not worth it imo, but some mite think it is.

Don't forfeit your deposit! You might regret it man!

Did you say you were paying in full? In that case I think SS only bill you for one payment when it will be dispatched and that can be anything next year. Jan 2015 says its release date but we all know there's loads of BS delays and realistically this be sent probably this time April next year.

I've ordered a $400 statue and asked to pay in full from like 5 months ago. All I've paid is $40 and will pay the total when it is dispatched. Same probably for expensive statues as well. You have that flexibility to work on financing this. You have a lot of time. No point rushing cancelling your deposit, you got like a year lol.

I've been to Ikea since my last post and have built a besta cabinet for Mr Prime. I declare today a good brokeass day. lol

I cancelled my order for the EX and waitlisted instead. Im just not ready to pay the NRD right now.

Wow, 2000 on the reg, didn't expect that, Prime is hella popular it seems.

Can't believe there was 500 EX. We were talking about 100-150, possibly 200, rofl 500 it was.

It just showed how much more popular and demand this was over Megatron. The $2300 price tag did not scare anyone off.

This must be a worldwide production of like 4K-5K.

Back