Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do i. If not it would go back for a full refund so no harm ordering really.

Exactly, not worried at all.

Since I'm new to collecting, I have this plus 7 other POs and SDCC is not too far off. :panic: :gah: Still, with the prices on the rise, I'm glad to be getting into this hobby now. Don't want to think of what this will cost 2-3 years later. Wolf LSF comes to mind. So excited for this piece! :)

Now Prime is out the way, Megatron already pre-ordered, wonder how Bee in the works is coming a long? :)

Probably not a $2k price, maybe around $1200 - $1500.

Hey guys add mee too ordered optimus ex yesterday i think i was the first who order lol

on the wait list...wish i could do installments for the regular and if my waitlist is converted, transfer that money over......

Got my exclusive order in from SS. Canceled Megatron. If I can have one, it will be Prime. Need to sell and save this year.

on the wait list...wish i could do installments for the regular and if my waitlist is converted, transfer that money over......

You can, just need to call them to do the switch. Wish everyone luck with their WL conversion.

**** the 500 ex sold out in a couple of hours?For that price i didn't expect that at all.

As much as i want Megatron and Starscream,and probably more from TF4,the money just isn't there.Im not used to those prices so i gotta use my head for the first time in this hobby:lol

**** the 500 ex sold out in a couple of hours?For that price i didn't expect that at all.

As much as i want Megatron and Starscream,and probably more from TF4,the money just isn't there.Im not used to those prices so i gotta use my head for the first time in this hobby:lol

I'm pretty content with only having OP from this line. However, if Prime 1 ever does a G1 line, I am so screwed as I will be getting most of them. Soundwave, Starscream, OP and Megatron just to name a few.

I'm pretty content with only having OP from this line. However, if Prime 1 ever does a G1 line, I am so screwed as I will be getting most of them. Soundwave, Starscream, OP and Megatron just to name a few.

Yeah G1 would be hard to resist.Just because of what Prime1 have up their sleeves i am considering to sell my G1 masterpiece figures now too.

So how many exclusive available worldwide? Anyone knows? Nextlevel do you know?

So we have 150 japan, 500 Sideshow and 150 Hong Kong?

They make 2800 of Optimus and only 1000 Megatron total worldwide?

I think a lot of people are hoping to flip this ex. I really can't imagine this selling out so fast at that price. It's pretty ridiculous actually, when the ex is just a smaller gun than the one he already has. Transformers has a big following, but so do a lot of the marvel characters that are available at 2k or less and those defn haven't sold that many units. Sounds fishy, maybe that 500 is combined with one of those 150 exclusives.

No ones going to pay a fortune for that Ex with 500 floating about and 2,000 Regs.

The ES didn't seem to go down too well...
Maybe with the potential flippers?

That's a good point, I wonder if I should cancel my wait list and get the regular?

So Sideshow only get 500 Megatron which are still available and 2,500 Optimus but manage to sell 500 in a day because of the Ex.

Nice marketing?

So the total ES of this is 2500!? That's insane for any 2k piece. I don't get it. That's way too many. Might as well be open ES with that many being made. There really isn't any difference in this case.

Back