Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how quickly SS replies to quote for shipment request? I'm in Australia.

It's not quick, can be a good few days, especially as this is just released yesterday they have little information.

Every other thread is full of 'who cares about ES' 'buy if you love it, these are not an investment' and here's you guys slapping eachother on the back every time the Low Quantity drops by 10 :rotfl Are you guys buying or investing?
Suppose $2,000+ buys you Exclusivity.

Does anyone know how quickly SS replies to quote for shipment request? I'm in Australia.

Shipping should cost you $140 at an absolute maximum, I've had bigger statues than this for less.

That ain't your problem, the tax man is going to own your soul when you get it.

The page still says "less than 50..." if I'm not signed in.

Once I sign in it changes to "less than 10"!

Shipping should cost you $140 at an absolute maximum, I've had bigger statues than this for less.

That ain't your problem, the tax man is going to own your soul when you get it.

Yep, customs will bend you over and do you without lube I'm afraid :moon.

You really need to ask yourself if the shotgun is worth the hundreds of extra dollars you will pay once you take the duty fees and exchange rate plus shipping into account.

Every other thread is full of 'who cares about ES' 'buy if you love it, these are not an investment' and here's you guys slapping eachother on the back every time the Low Quantity drops by 10 :rotfl Are you guys buying or investing?
Suppose $2,000+ buys you Exclusivity.

If I was investing I would had bought 5 already with different accounts lol.

Checking inventory... Sold out lol

Anyone want one? Mine will be on eBay soon for $10,000 heheh I kid I kid:lol

You really need to ask yourself if the shotgun is worth the hundreds of extra dollars you will pay once you take the duty fees and exchange rate plus shipping into account.

Did you go popcultcha too deedzy?

damn, looks like i missed out, i so wanted the ex bruteshotgun, would have settled for reg if it was just the matrix. disappointed ..
i used to regret missing out on Optimus Prime by Sideshow, when they teased this, i was so hopeful of getting this

Well for UK buyers it doesn't make any difference, the EX and REG is the same price. Shipping directly from SS is in fact the cheapest even with the added tax on and customs etc.

Suspense mainly. I calculated there will me minimal waitlist conversions so I just threw in the towel early.

Heard that many time. Also heard "OMG I can't believe this is sold out and I missed out" plenty of times too.

I don't think anyone should be playing the waiting game for a 2 Grand statue personally but each to his own. If you can afford to wait, you probably don't want it that bad in the first place.

Saying all of that , the EX is possibly the worst bit about this statue. Any one of the others and I might have been tempted (Sword/Axe/Big Gun/Head Sculpt) but as it is with all that bad assery already in the box, the shotgun is nothing more than a novelty if you are outside the US.

International collectors should think smart and get the regular locally for big bucks cheaper.

Exactly!!! not sure what shipping costs would be to get ex to Australia, but import tax would be 400 approx. do any buyers in Australia know what the shipping would be, im sure its not gonna be cheap.

I think I got a really good deal for just the regular version today. popculcha in Australia have it for 2800 aus shipping included, which is about 2500 us. Rang the guy there today and they said I could pay 100 today as a deposit to secure the sale and because its not due till jan next year, I don't have to pay anything till then, and then I can still pay it off over 3 months once it arrives in their warehouse. so basically near on a year to save up just for a single 100 dollar deposit!!! I'm happy!!! :)

Back