Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for UK buyers it doesn't make any difference, the EX and REG is the same price. Shipping directly from SS is in fact the cheapest even with the added tax on and customs etc.

No doubt, my reply was strictly from an Aussie perspective.

Our dollar isn't that crash hot against the greenback atm. That plus the duty fees just isn't worth it for a shotgun I personally would never display him.

Deedzy, is it better to buy from Pop Cultcha? I bought my PF Deadpool from a dude in Oz comicon and he said to buy from straight from SS? It can't be more than Pop Cultcha's price surely? I know they buy in bulk and are the major wholesalers in Oz but the price difference shouldn't be drastic. Thoughts?

Every other thread is full of 'who cares about ES' 'buy if you love it, these are not an investment' and here's you guys slapping eachother on the back every time the Low Quantity drops by 10 :rotfl Are you guys buying or investing?
Suppose $2,000+ buys you Exclusivity.

Other thread are full of haters and flippers maybe :dunno... Whereas here, we support each other in spending over $2k on Optimus :lol... Therapy and positive members here hahaha

Other thread are full of haters and flippers maybe :dunno... Whereas here, we support each other in spending over $2k on Optimus :lol... Therapy and positive members here hahaha

Yes.. on this forum we encourage and give you a pat on the back for being a scalper :D

Deedzy, is it better to buy from Pop Cultcha? I bought my PF Deadpool from a dude in Oz comicon and he said to buy from straight from SS? It can't be more than Pop Cultcha's price surely? I know they buy in bulk and are the major wholesalers in Oz but the price difference shouldn't be drastic. Thoughts?

With the exchange rate as is you are looking at approx ~2700, that's statue + shipping. Now that is being very generous and using the actual exchange, rate you won't get that from paypal or your CC company so it will be more, most probably and that isn't including duty and the brokerage fees which will push it to over 3k very easily.

Is Megatrons shotty worth that much to you?

With the exchange rate as is you are looking at approx ~2700, that's statue + shipping. Now that is being very generous and using the actual exchange, rate you won't get that from paypal or your CC company so it will be more, most probably and that isn't including duty and the brokerage fees which will push it to over 3k very easily.

Is Megatrons shotty worth that much to you?

I just calculated bout 3100 if u say 150 shipping and 400 duties.

Not really. Just kinda listened to the dude who gave me advise. I don't know anything about statues and buying smart or importing charges etc. To be honest, I'm kinda freakin out if it's only 2800 at Pop Cultcha and I'll be paying over 3K! I hope this isn't true otherwise my wife will divorce me! lol.

Here is how much it would cost for UK Buyers approximately by the Book. I say by the Book because sometimes its not calculated correctly which is a good thing, means its a bit cheaper. But this is probably the most you will be paying is £1930 for this statue delivered to your front door.

And here is the breakdown:

Merchandise - $2300
Shipping - $150
Custom Duty @ 5% = $123
VAT @ 20% = $515
Total = $3088
Credit Card Conversion Fee @ 3% = $92
Total = $3180
Converted in from US Dollar to GBP = $3180 / $1.66 = £1915
Fed X fee - Say £15

Total £1930 or $3200 US

So less than a day for the EX to sell out.

On a piece that for many of us is going to clock in at near 3K all up.

What can you say, people like Prime:p

dotm-prime-02.jpg

Here is how much it would cost for UK Buyers approximately by the Book. I say by the Book because sometimes its not calculated correctly which is a good thing, means its a bit cheaper. But this is probably the most you will be paying is £1930 for this statue delivered to your front door.

Merchandise - $2300
Shipping - $150
Custom Duty @ 5% = $123
VAT @ 20% = $515
Total = $3088
Total = $3180
Fed X fee - Say £15

Total £1930

I'd prefer not to have read this post:p Never tell me the landed figure!!!

You gatta be freaken kidding me!

I did it again!...first pred 2....now this!

How did a $2300 statue with no ES sell out in 24 hours??

Chris

Merchandise - $2300
Shipping - $150
Custom Duty @ 5% = $123
VAT @ 20% = $515
Total = $3088
Total = $3180
Fed X fee - Say £15

Total £1930 or $3200 US

Hmmm. I'm suddenly depressed.... I'm gonna check my payment with Sideshow and hope I've just paid the NRD in which case, I'll just forfeit and make a loss.

gone in less than 24 hours. crazy. I knew it would sell out fast, but given the hefty price tag I thought it would stick around for a few days at least.

My guess is 150 for the edition size (in addition to the 150 allocated to Japan).

Back