Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as the glitch is not like pop culture shock where they always oversell and then cancel orders after... am okay with that

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum (in fact my first forum I've ever joined!!). I've just been researching Optimus Prime and came across this site and read everyone's comments. I just bought this statue and I'm really excited. I'm new to statue collecting in general. My first purchase occurred two weeks ago, I bought a Deadpool PF and immediately got hooked. Anyways, I've just paid for this guy in full I think and I don't feel any buyers remorse :)

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Who cares about ES....Just wanted to remind everyone of the prize that awaits us at the other end of the rainbow...simply majestic!!!

ame5u6a3.jpg

by4asu3e.jpg

I think whether it's 20 or 50 probably depends on if your cache is clearing or something like that.

In any case though, risky to put off a decision till tomorrow on the EX I'd say;)

as long as the glitch is not like pop culture shock where they always oversell and then cancel orders after... am okay with that

Did you order one?

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum (in fact my first forum I've ever joined!!). I've just been researching Optimus Prime and came across this site and read everyone's comments. I just bought this statue and I'm really excited. I'm new to statue collecting in general. My first purchase occurred two weeks ago, I bought a Deadpool PF and immediately got hooked. Anyways, I've just paid for this guy in full I think and I don't feel any buyers remorse :)

Welcome and Congratulations on the 28th order!

Tell you what, if the EX goes in under a day then the reg won't last that long either I suspect, they are moving quick.

Well Megatron is not even sold out yet and been out for months! I think with EX versions collectors just go crazy. I remember the SS EX was selling like around $3k from cost price of $1200. To be honest any version is good, I rather have the HK EX with the matrix in the hand but happy to have any OP finally ordered. I remember looking at the old Calibre thread of OP and Bee early last year and nextlevel saying that there are now statues in the works. Its a long wait but its worth it.

Question I have now is what do I do with my SS EX OP?

Does anyone know how the numbers are allocated i.e. the first person orders it gets edition number 1?

Heard that many time. Also heard "OMG I can't believe this is sold out and I missed out" plenty of times too.

I don't think anyone should be playing the waiting game for a 2 Grand statue personally but each to his own. If you can afford to wait, you probably don't want it that bad in the first place.

Saying all of that , the EX is possibly the worst bit about this statue. Any one of the others and I might have been tempted (Sword/Axe/Big Gun/Head Sculpt) but as it is with all that bad assery already in the box, the shotgun is nothing more than a novelty if you are outside the US.

International collectors should think smart and get the regular locally for big bucks cheaper.

Absolutely right. It's $2300 for reg vs $2800 for exclusives

Does anyone know how quickly SS replies to quote for shipment request? I'm in Australia.

Back