Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker here...don't post much as you can see. :lurking

...but you can put me down as a future OP Exclusive owner! :banana

Congrats, it looks we have a healthy growing EX list here :clap

My guess is the ES will be the same as the Japan version 150, if Sideshow put low quantity alert that means they knew already what the ES is, why don't just reveal it?

this is coming out in Jan (my birthday), so I will be telling my wife it is a combined xmas and bday present...maybe for the next few years :fest

I think the ES is probably around 200. If 27 odd have gone in this thread then with 50 left and say another 100 outside the thread I'd guess 200, but who knows, might be more and they might adjust it.

Having said that, it's a desirable piece, and once gone it won't go cheap on the Bay.

Looks like it, though I'm an Aussie living in London mine will end up in Oz eventually:)

I think the ES is probably around 200. If 27 odd have gone in this thread then with 50 left and say another 100 outside the thread I'd guess 200, but who knows, might be more and they might adjust it.

Having said that, it's a desirable piece, and once gone it won't go cheap on the Bay.

If they are gonna make 1,000 all distributed in different countries, I think 200 is a lot. Say there were 500 for SS, that means 300 Reg editions. I think it be around 100 - 150 tops.

If they are gonna make 1,000 all distributed in different countries, I think 200 is a lot. Say there were 500 for SS, that means 300 Reg editions. I think it be around 100 - 150 tops.

Good point, we shall see I guess, it least it won't be 8000 like Bats:p

Hey nextlevel, can you answer a query I have on the megatron thread about L and W sizes as you already have this with you. I be much appreciated if you can assist :)

Yeah it's down to 20 for me now as well, at this rate it will be sold out today on the EX, unless of course it's ol low numbers trick (I hope not).

Refreshing the link doesn't update properly no wonder I keep getting 50. Now shows less than 20, the count down begins!

Back