Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I don't like the pose on it either with his arm up.

Speaking of poses.I hope they do something like the first pic for starscream.Because of his flat and weird proportioned body it would look a bit awkward in a normal stance like the toy below.
But that's just me.

Attachments

• Rotf-starscream-1.jpg
    Rotf-starscream-1.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Starscream009.jpg
    Starscream009.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 276

Starscream looks like an ugly duck in that second pic :rotfl.... First one simply cool

Well they might make Prime from the new film in a pose you like. :hi5:

:goodpost:

:hi5: heheheh :yess: That really would be awesome if they did!

Prime1 are you listening? :pray:

:lol @ the second picture.

Any ideas on how much this will roughly cost?

Starscream looks like an ugly duck in that second pic :rotfl.... First one simply cool

Couldn't find any pics of Starscream in that stance :lol

Yeah just heard from a seller in Australia might be close to $2.5-3k

i was prepared from the start that it could be that costly.Im still getting it.

What would kill me though is the shipping cost and custom fees.I think in total it would cost me 1000-1200$ more than you lucky bastards in US :(

then my fears have become reality :(

That would still only make it roughly 2G American if it were 2.5 (give or take a hundred).

Seriously though, you have to consider this beast is better than most Legendary Scale pieces by miles and they set you back 2 fat ones. Not that I'm egging them on to bump up the price but considering I paid $2800 for Wolf, $3000 for Prime doesn't seem like a crazy price.

I'm thinking this guy will be about $2400 US tops.

LSF now seem overpriced when compared with the details and accessories that these Prime1 are offering IMO. This is gonna be one super expensive line for sure...

LSF now seem overpriced when compared with the details and accessories that these Prime1 are offering IMO. This is gonna be one super expensive line for sure...

They seemed expensive even without the comparison.

What would kill me though is the shipping cost and custom fees.I think in total it would cost me 1000-1200$ more than you lucky bastards in US :(

Like you Rock83, I will be incurring the same shipping costs and custom fees as I live in the UK...but having been in this hobby for just over 2 years I can honestly say that I'm used to it by now...its the price us European collectors have to pay unfortunately :( however, in some cases, ordering this locally would infact cost you more than what it would be ordering direct from Sideshow....so it could be worse :)

Seriously though, you have to consider this beast is better than most Legendary Scale pieces by miles and they set you back 2 fat ones. Not that I'm egging them on to bump up the price but considering I paid $2800 for Wolf, $3000 for Prime doesn't seem like a crazy price.

I'm thinking this guy will be about $2400 US tops.

I'm sure a lot of collectors will have a cut off point on this Prime to what they are able to afford...mine would be around the $3K mark (which I don't think it will ever be....and if it is then i'll eat my shorts!) :lecture :lol I'm still holding out for the same $2k as what Megatron was so fingers crossed. Unfortunately, I'll be selling my Doom PF in order to reach my target of what I need to finance Prime...unfortunately for me, that's what its come down to in order to stay in this hobby :(

2.5-3k?

Sorry, nup, I'm out at that price and I'm not going to be taken for a sucker just cos it's Prime.

Lucky bastard here! :wave
But you won't find me paying more than $2K for this Optimus.

I live in hope that it's no more than 2000 usd as I've still gotta get the thing into the UK :gah:

Although in the short time I've been collecting this looks the ultimate statue IMO, I like the pose, the detail looks crazy off the scale good and they've nailed the paint...

I haven't a single issue with it and no doubt in person it's utterly mind blowing given the size!

Well I'm in the UK as well and if it's 3000 USD then if you add shipping and VAT the price becomes truly insane, sorry but no way hose, I could buy a car or like 10 regular Premium Format figures for that.

Plus Megs is 2k and this is an equivalent size and level of detail, bit smaller cos Prime is smaller, so no reason to charge more. If I were Prime1 I would consider that Megs ain't sold out yet and there's probably good demand for prime in the 2K range, people are used to 2K, but the crowd will really thin if they go over.

Back