Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I'm getting this no matter the cost, I can worry about that later :lol I love everything about this statue and have no complaints but there is always someone who has to ruin the party by crying about something. Time to start selling some non essential items I think and book my hospital bed for the recovery after I tell my fiance :lol

You're entitled to your own opinion mate, and I am entitled to mine.

You got that right. They could give you almost everything and there would still be other things that people want. You can't win really. I'm sure there will be a new other Primes with a different pose for the ones that want a dynamic a pose. It was hard enough to display SSC Prime with both guns, so one this big would have been a right bastard for most people. :lol

:) Well I think it looks good, I was just saying I was a little disappointed with the pose. I do hope someone down the line would make one like I imagined this one would be like... that's all...

Agreed. Anybody who believes this on the level of that turd from Calibre has issues.

Buddy, you really gotta read a post before you shoot your mouth off. I was comparing the pose. the P-O-S-E of the two statues. Many of the same people who are singing hosannas about this figure also flamed Calibre for the static pose, which if you take away the big gun and shield are essentially the same.

Haha, Noizyboi is criticizing about the pose... which I also agree, could have done more with it... but oh well, we got SS for different pose =)

I absolutely understand that this a forum which basically means everyone is entitled to an opinion, but seriously, how anyone can pick at this Optimus statue is beyond me :dunno Those reveal pics last week were literally mind blowing!!! It is what it is guys, lets look at the positives and how incredible it looks instead of how it could have been better. The bigger picture is this, I'd rather have this Optimus the way it is rather than Prime 1 release NO Prime statue at all...

If they had had him in a dynamic pose we'd have had people moaning that they can't display him because he's way too big. Like i said it's impossible to please everyone. This might have the same pose as that Prime from Calibre but that's where the comparison stops! This blows that statue out of the water. That Calibre looks like a bloody toy at the side of this stunning statue.

If they had had him in a dynamic pose we'd have had people moaning that they can't display him because he's way too big. Like i said it's impossible to please everyone. This might have the same pose as that Prime from Calibre but that's where the comparison stops! This blows that statue out of the water. That Calibre looks like a bloody toy at the side of this stunning statue.

jay, are you still keeping your Sideshow Prime Maquette? I've never seen so many listed on eBay at the same time and all since those Prime 1 reveal pics came out last week...:lol

Yeah because he's from Revenge and looks different. If they do a revenge he'll be gone.

Yeah because he's from Revenge and looks different. If they do a revenge he'll be gone.

Nice...those eventual comparison pics of both Primes next to each other will be cool to see...

134822pau1pji6cy5gggda.jpg135457qc2nh4o1r31tnrfz.jpg134536s7kfkjf07zj5ss0q.jpg135232tawrpejakgqepweg.jpg

found these like the prime one statue apparently in production they quoted about $10000. looks good but if its that price good luck selling them

Looks good,but i doubt many would want a bronze coloured Optimus.Specially for that price.

Hahaha, Travolta Prime it is.... The price, are you kidding me???

As long as individual parts are screen accurate, it become a frail and thin Prime after assembling. Quite a nice bronze statue though. I will buy it for $200-300.

BTW, anymore source of this bronze statue, I am interested.

:) Well I think it looks good, I was just saying I was a little disappointed with the pose. I do hope someone down the line would make one like I imagined this one would be like... that's all...

Well they might make Prime from the new film in a pose you like. :hi5:

Back