Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I love everything about this statue and have no complaints but there is always someone who has to ruin the party by crying about something.l

You got that right. They could give you almost everything and there would still be other things that people want. You can't win really. I'm sure there will be a new other Primes with a different pose for the ones that want a dynamic a pose. It was hard enough to display SSC Prime with both guns, so one this big would have been a right bastard for most people. :lol

The 2 cannons was in "Revenge of the Fallen",this statue represent "Dark of the Moon" Prime.

That's the thing with statues.One stance won't please everyone.I like stance on SS Prime,but i always wanted a normal stance like that on Prime.It's the best way to go with Prime imo.Looks like a true Leader he is.

My brother said that as soon as he saw the pictures.

Like you said the SS version is hard enough to display and the Prime1 is even bigger. They could have posed him on the jon taking a dump and I would still buy it :lol as long as he was holding a gun as well. How anyone can compare this to that piece of trash from calibre is beyond me, its like comparing a Ferrari to a Nissan Micra there's no contest.

New pic from Prime1 Facebbok
Pretty sweet!

My prefer display will be with a cannon and a sword just like the movie poster, but it's nice to have more options. Too bad I can't buy the EX in the U.S.

2eeiolk.jpg

The wait is killin me, for U.S collector we probably have to wait at least a year before we can get this in hand? I still don't have Megatron in hand yet :gah:

I am going to SDCC this year, Sideshow better have this on display.

What is the ex? You guys are right, no perfect statue :)... I do wish the axe was on the other hand, the I can display axe with shield or sword with shield...

Why can't everyone order the exclusive?

How does one order an ex

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

If similar to Megatron than the ex would be for japan only.

What is the ex? You guys are right, no perfect statue :)... I do wish the axe was on the other hand, the I can display axe with shield or sword with shield...

EX is the smaller gun.

I still want that smaller cannon,but yeah the extra head as the ex would have been worse.It's crucial to this statue so it shouldn't be left out no matter what.

Like you said the SS version is hard enough to display and the Prime1 is even bigger. They could have posed him on the jon taking a dump and I would still buy it :lol as long as he was holding a gun as well. How anyone can compare this to that piece of trash from calibre is beyond me, its like comparing a Ferrari to a Nissan Micra there's no contest.

Agreed. Anybody who believes this on the level of that turd from Calibre has issues.

You mean the shotgun is the EX? I can live without the Ex if that's the case... =)

I don't think it is anything special but it is an extra weapon.
Not a big deal really.

Based on the 1st two offerings by prime 1, I can't wait to see what they do with Starscream.

With all the Cybertronian glyphs and tattoos the level of detail should be epic!

I don't think it is anything special but it is an extra weapon.
Not a big deal really.

I can't see shelling out an additional $700 for the Ex version... It's expensive as it is already.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

Um, it's called expressing an opinion freakalicious. Last time I checked, that's what you do on a forum. It's the same character so it's not "different" Calibre did a terrible job of Prime. That's a fact. I was showing a side-by-side comparison of the way the figures are posed.

View attachment 98902

Leaving aside the obvious facts of movie accuracy and high quality craftsmanship of Prime1, when you consider the pose, it's just as uninspiring as the Calibre version (imho)

Please do not compare Prime1 version to Calibre thats completely different.

Back