Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Thanks for posting the pics and info jay, dang, this thing looks amazing! I don't know if I can pass this guy up...my wallet is going to take a beating for sure, lol.

OMG! I want this. Holy ***** Looks Super Awesome.

:panic:

2K+ well spent. He will be mine! Megraton on order and Prime are the 2 that I want in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Thanks for posting the pics and info jay, dang, this thing looks amazing! I don't know if I can pass this guy up...my wallet is going to take a beating for sure, lol.
:hi5:
2K+ well spent. He will be mine! Megraton on order and Prime are the 2 that I want in my collection.
I think i'll stop with Megatron, Prime & Bee.

Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

The 3rd one for me would be if they make Grimlock.

Prime1 is taking details to another level. I'm looking forward to see more stuff from them. Fingers crossed for Terminator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

:hi5:

I think i'll stop with Megatron, Prime & Bee.

I would also love to see Starscream.Ironhide too as he was my favourite Bayformers Autobot but i know that would never happen,would easily swap out Bee with ironhide.

Well starscream is coming. I think that might be too big for me though.

it will be massive with the wings!

22 inches tall, 33 inches wide. Yeah it's massive alright. :lol

notice the weathering/paint damage on red part of chest and arms, and weathering/rust on feet!!

is gold on side of head movie accurate??

notice the weathering/paint damage on red part of chest and arms, and weathering/rust on feet!!

is gold on side of head movie accurate??

Yeah and that is how most people like it i assume?Makes Optimus look like he's been in a battle.And people can't complain about QC issues like paint chips and what not.A smart move and SS did the same thing.
The Gold on his head is movie accurate.

wish he had a better pose for the big gun, even a simple one like this would look better.

empireprime_1298938098.jpg

Problem with that is it would make displaying the other weapons hard. Well unless the had switch out arms. There will always be something someone wants no matter how many options they give. :lol

22 inches tall, 33 inches wide. Yeah it's massive alright. :lol

This company is going to make me bankrupt. I want Starscream too.

This company is going to make me bankrupt. I want Starscream too.

:lol
Which is why i have sold 70% of my collection so far since last october and cashed in enough to afford Optimus and Megatron.They will get a special spot here for sure.

:lol
Which is why i have sold 70% of my collection so far since last october and cashed in enough to afford Optimus and Megatron.They will get a special spot here for sure.

Same here. In the last 2 months, I have sold enough to cover Megatron. I will continue to sell more for Optimus. My interest for Hot Toys, Enterbay and others have diminished since I've laid eyes on Prime1 Studio.

Same here. In the last 2 months, I have sold enough to cover Megatron. I will continue to sell more for Optimus. My interest for Hot Toys, Enterbay and others have diminished since I've laid eyes on Prime1 Studio.

We are in the exact same boat then.I feel the same way.Im down to 8 figures total and will sell a couple of more.It's not only about the money to afford Prime1's statues,but this is reason i started collecting.Optimus will be my holy grail by far.Anything else in my collection isnt that important to me anymore,well except my G1 transformers.

Does any die hard fans of this bad boy knows when sideshow will put this up for pre-order? This statue is just absolutely sick. Sick, sick, sick!!!

I hope I'm wrong but I got a funny feeling that this will be up for PO after this years San Diego Comic Con...

Back