Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

So optimus likely to have smaller base than megatron's 60cm diameter base?

From what they told me they want the base smaller than Megatron due many request by customer it was too big.
So guess i will be less 50 cm

Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

Actually I prefer the base same size as Megatron, so they look balanced.

Yea, having the same size base would definately balance the Megs and Prime pieces together but I'm sure it won't be a deal breaker. The Bumblebee base may be even smaller than the Optimus? I'm sure they will all look amazing when all displayed together :rock

Thanks for the pics Nextlevel99. I want this ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I frigging love the base design on this one. Thanks again for the pics.

Geez, even the base has so much detail.

Where would the best place be to preorder for us in N. America if there's an Asian exclusive? BBTS?

Ok I am sold already now let me preorder this :impatient:

And let me have it this year :impatient:

I'm glad the base is smaller, the base on Megs is distracting IMO and takes too much room, I mean Megs isn't that massive without the base, but with it, it's just plain inconvenient to display unless you have a lot of space.

For 2k+, they can make it as big as they need... I am sure we will find space. Now if they want make base smaller, go for it, but lower price :pray:...

I'm glad the base is smaller, the base on Megs is distracting IMO and takes too much room, I mean Megs isn't that massive without the base, but with it, it's just plain inconvenient to display unless you have a lot of space.

Yeah I think this piece is amazing but if I had to change one thing it would be making the base smaller. But that's my only criticism, apart from the base megs is perfect.

For 2k+, they can make it as big as they need... I am sure we will find space. Now if they want make base smaller, go for it, but lower price :pray:...

:goodpost: Agreed!

I have no issue with the same size base as Megatron. Need to keep it consistent and not seem small for the statue. I do hope they include the matrix for Prime.

When does this go up for pre order? Any light up features?

I'm going to assume that, like Megatron, light up eyes are a shoe in but I wouldn't hold my breath for any more than that.

Yea, you would think at the very least that it would have light up eyes...I doubt much else will be lighting up though...I'm interested to see what accessories or alternate hands Optimus will give us...an exclusive maybe?

It would be a step backward if they didn't include extras since the Calibre version included several.

Back