Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

I just geeked out when I realised just now that Optimus Prime has a *third* look in the new film.

It's cab forward Prime! But it's only seen when he's in hiding.

Here, in this still you can see him.

tf4-age-of-extinction-280.jpg

And here's a shot of the alt mode:

1371741345_Capture_zps22b24b33.png

So that means we got Transformers 1-3 Prime, Transformers 4 'new' Prime and Transformers 4 Cab-forward Prime.

Does anyone know roughly when this is available for pre-order?

Hopefully soon... Megatron is already shipping in Asia

Are the tires on this piece made of rubber?
I hope not. They will not last if so. :(

I want next gen Prime, in this pose, it's bad ***.

12938476725_016d2cf25c_o.jpg

There is no doubt that Prime1 will make this one too,i love the new design.

Ooh man, which would you guys pick, the DOTM version or wait for the TF 4 Optimus version?

I like the DOTM version better. The new one looks way too Japanese samurai for my taste. Reminds me of how Power Rangers had to switch up their theme every 2 years.

I like the DOTM version better. The new one looks way too Japanese samurai for my taste. Reminds me of how Power Rangers had to switch up their theme every 2 years.

I said that when i first saw this version as well.

The differences are good because it'll be a nice contrast placing them near each other on display I think.

Looking forward to this, it's more detailed than the SS version but what do you expect for a price tag of $2k + shipping and dreaded customs for UK buyers :(.

Great size as well but the custom made pedestal stands I have won't be cheap to display this!

Long live DOTM.... I have a feeling Prime1 probably have in plan the jet pack .... :pray:

Weak?? More Armor is a good thing. The First three films made him look like a skellie!

Okay, I'm ready to PO this bad boy! Something tells me that if Sideshow get the rights to sell it through their website (which I'm sure they will seeing as the Megatron went down a storm) then we probably wont get an official PO date for Optimus until after SDCC 14 :(

Back