Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ok with the shotgun, but I'm liking the sword and shield combo more at this time. Part of the beauty is having several posing options on this piece so it's never stale.

Just thought of sharing. Pictures aren't the best but hope that would do for now.

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3129_edited.jpg

Enjoy!

Hey guys, would anyone who has a Prime 1 Studio Optimus do me a huge solid take some measurements please? I'm primarily interested in maximum width and depth.

I haven't been able to find anything complete on Sideshow or Prime 1's sites.

I'm looking at buying a display tower and although I'm sitting on the fence on Optimus would like to 'future-proof' and get something big enough to hold him if I do.

Thanks!
Nels

Looks good from here Poshkin. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome Centurion. No worries.

Hey guys, would anyone who has a Prime 1 Studio Optimus do me a huge solid take some measurements please? I'm primarily interested in maximum width and depth.

I haven't been able to find anything complete on Sideshow or Prime 1's sites.

I'm looking at buying a display tower and although I'm sitting on the fence on Optimus would like to 'future-proof' and get something big enough to hold him if I do.

Thanks!
Nels

For an open display option, you should need at least 24" x 24" base.
For a fully enclosed option, you should go for at least 33" x 33" base.

For an open display option, you should need at least 24" x 24" base.
For a fully enclosed option, you should go for at least 33" x 33" base.

What do you mean by enclosed? Is yours considered open? May we know the measurements for your table?

Niceeee, still so much room for more statues buddy

Thanks, the plan was to complete the line but still on the fence with AOE prime & drift.

What do you mean by enclosed? Is yours considered open? May we know the measurements for your table?

Fully enclosed are for those that take dust concerns too serious. Your view towards the detail of statue are blocked either by glass or acrylic as below.

003.jpg

Yes mine is open type. U shape table top with bottom shelf. Top shelf has a depth of 33" and bottom shelf 24". And I dust when i feel it is time to dust :)

This is how Megatron base looks like on 24" x 24"
IMG_1810i.jpg

OP base on 24" x 24"
IMG_3088.jpg

Megatron on 33" depth
IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg

OP on 33" depth
IMG_3241.jpg
IMG_3244.jpg

Thanks, the plan was to complete the line but still on the fence with AOE prime & drift.

Fully enclosed are for those that take dust concerns too serious. Your view towards the detail of statue are blocked either by glass or acrylic as below.

View attachment 168394

Yes mine is open type. U shape table top with bottom shelf. Top shelf has a depth of 33" and bottom shelf 24". And I dust when i feel it is time to dust :)

This is how Megatron base looks like on 24" x 24"
View attachment 168401

OP base on 24" x 24"
View attachment 168396

Megatron on 33" depth
View attachment 168397
View attachment 168398

OP on 33" depth
View attachment 168399
View attachment 168400

Awesome! Thank you very much for the info and pictures!

So if I'm understanding correctly just the base is 24" x 24" but if you're going to enclose OP allow additional width for the weapons that extend beyond the 24" base.

Again, many thanks!

Great display poshkin bro love them!!! I have megatron and optimus are coming and I can't wait for them, they look like amazing statues bro. I would like to ask you one question bro if I may. I know megatron and op base is 24" but if you were to put weapon on optimus what is the max width for widest weapon? I'm planing to put acrylic case on them but also don't want to make them too big. Thanks inadvance bro

Very detailed and helpful with the pics... 33" is a space killer, but it looks just right with Meg.

Great display poshkin bro love them!!! I have megatron and optimus are coming and I can't wait for them, they look like amazing statues bro. I would like to ask you one question bro if I may. I know megatron and op base is 24" but if you were to put weapon on optimus what is the max width for widest weapon? I'm planing to put acrylic case on them but also don't want to make them too big. Thanks inadvance bro

Thanks bro but I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with the measurement questions. I don't have mine enclosed and I believe the question needs to be forwarded to someone that actually has theirs fully enclosed. I've seen a 30" x 30" acrylic enclosure for megatron and it looks hideous in my honest opinion.

Be patient, wait for it to arrive, and once it has arrived. Get the best measurement that goes with all the accessory weapons based on the space you have at home. You'll have no one to blame if anything goes wrong with the case as well. :duff

My BD Optimus bust has just arrived. It looks fantastic! I cant wait for the full statue. Now, I really can understand the size of these and they are enormous.

Back