Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I'm old school transformers, I don't know what that is.

a57.jpg

a56.jpg

a55.jpg

a49.jpg

a421.jpg

a411.jpg

a391.jpg

Were there 2 optimus presented? One picture shows the face with the mouth protection and one is not.

Looks great either way.

I do prefer the style of the other OP, but I love the details of this piece. Those neon oil drops on the top of the base are a nice touch.

It's not the run of the mill optimist but I have to agree with you attention to detail is sick

The paint weathering is sick. SS can take note from this hahaha

That's true DrProxx. Too fast

Love this picture. I have two op ex coming and this look like what I will be doing hahaha

Hopefully Sideshow puts this up for Pre-Order soon and I can ask them to switch my Money from the First Sideshow Ex and put it to this one since I already have the Hong Kong Ex?

Normally, I would want a manufacturer to take their time and get the right sculpt and paint app. But in this case, I thought it was already done. They need to ship it already.

Just got confirmation from Prime1 this not there Shockwave instead fan made... cleary see they just print it out 3d printer... Prime1 Shockwave should be the same size as Optimus to be in scale each other.

Well if you look at the video game etc, he is even taller than Megatron, so I would expect him to be taller than Megatron and Optimus. And Shockwave I would expect to be taller, or I would be disappointed

Back