Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Primal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a monster piece primals.jpgprimal1s.jpgprimalss.jpg

I might have to get this, just so impressive. If they make Megatron might have to get him also

Last edited:
I might have to get this, just so impressive. If they make Megatron might have to get him also
I POd first day. Lots.of ppl are.griping about the price but I think for what we get overall it's worth it. If they make a Megs I'll be getting it ,but tbh I'd rather a Dinobot

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Delayed til December/ January. Do we ever get to see pics and a warning with initial market releases overseas before it hits stateside as we do with say Hot Toys figures? This is my first Prime 1 order through Sideshow, so just curious what to expect.

So does anyone think the reg edition will sell out soon? Probably not right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That base kills me. I really like the Waspinator accents. A nice touch.

Who else ordered this?

I was fortunate enough to get an Ex, and the word is that they cut the ES in half. Reg went from 1000 to 500 and Ex went from 500 to 200, so I dont think many people got in on this man.

I used to love watching this show. I know it wasn't the most loved transformers show, but since Beast Machines, I just but couldn't stand any of the versions that followed. Maybe I just got too old.

But I'm sure I would still enjoy watching Beast Wars.

I wish I could fit this piece in my collection, but I just don't have to space for it, as my future preorders already account for any available space.

If I lived in a larger house I would've definitely got the line, plus that Robotech one. The nostalgia alone from these pieces!

I was fortunate enough to get an Ex, and the word is that they cut the ES in half. Reg went from 1000 to 500 and Ex went from 500 to 200, so I dont think many people got in on this man.

Oh, ****. That's a ridiculous small ES for both - especially the Ex.

Has Prime 1 commented on that yet?

I think the demand was low.

I couldn’t order it based on its price. Just didn’t seem like there was enough there character wise to drop $1,000 on.

I did however blow $1,200 on Megatron though.. that piece is bad arse!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Megatron was a far better looking and way cooler character, yes...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back