Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Primal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is way, way, under rated. In person he's so awesome! The weight and size is great! The EX is a must for both options. Once you all see this you will want it! can't get enough of this fur filled prime!

I hope so, then both pieces will have turned out to be great pieces down the road.

Not everyone and their mother will have them, but everyone in their mother will want one. [emoji23]

That’s a collectible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone own the p1 g1 transformers and this beast wars primal? Was the g1 Optimus much smaller than this primal?

I haven’t seen them together but I think Prime is bigger than Primal. Plus Primes base is bigger and primal is squatting somewhat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen them together but I think Prime is bigger than Primal. Plus Primes base is bigger and primal is squatting somewhat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve seen the videos on YouTube but not both together. Collectors were saying the g1 was small in size. Just judging by the g1 prime head size and the beast wars primal. The beast wars looks much bigger and thicker for the body. Hard to be sure until we can find side by side pics.

Yeah, primal is very bulky and prime slender.

It says on SS site that g1 Optimus and Primal are both 24” in height.

I almost bought the g1 prime but have held off in favor of the jetfire Prime that’s coming. I just read that Jetfire Primes Jetfire parts will have the g1 color scheme. Didn’t know they were doing that.

Yeah, primal is very bulky and prime slender.

It says on SS site that g1 Optimus and Primal are both 24” in height.

I almost bought the g1 prime but have held off in favor of the jetfire Prime that’s coming. I just read that Jetfire Primes Jetfire parts will have the g1 color scheme. Didn’t know they were doing that.

Hope someone owns both can post pics for the size comparison thickness and all. Looks like primal is much thicker making him look much bigger. But I can’t be sure because I have never seen them together nor I own p1 G1 prime. I still want a G1 prime but waiting to see what’s coming and in hand pics of the xm G1 prime.
So is this beast wars line on hold or done for good? I’m still wishing for a megatron dragon at least.

I’m sure it’s done.

But then I thought they were done with the first couple of Transformer film characters..

Back