Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 6th, 8:14PM :lol basically when I posted, I jumped on.

so you got on in the first 5 min, I was on about 10 min after you... So I'll watch for you to convert first, otherwise I'm SOL :pray:

so you got on in the first 5 min, I was on about 10 min after you... So I'll watch for you to convert first, otherwise I'm SOL :pray:

giphy.gif

Now I don't even want to cancel if it converts... :lol Gonna force to save for all these P1 pieces and start getting rid of some 1/6 collections, praying there will be interested buyers.

Thanks for contacting Sideshow Support! Please know that your waitlist reservation for the Mr. Freeze Statue - EXCL (Prime 1) has been canceled. This is because all orders for this item have been fulfilled, so it has now officially sold out. Because your reservation will not be able to be fulfilled, we have canceled your reservation as well as the entire waitlist for that item.

I apologize if there was no explanation for the cancellation, as well as for not being able to fulfill your reservation for the item.

Sad but happy at the same time. It was available when I first checked but was hesitant since Mr. Freeze isn't one of my top must have characters and the price was a little daunting. But once it sold out and realized the EX was limited to 300 pieces I figured I'd jump on the WL. Now that everyone is being cancelled it's kind of a sigh of relief since I just saved a few thousand dollars lol.

Sad but happy at the same time. It was available when I first checked but was hesitant since Mr. Freeze isn't one of my top must have characters and the price was a little daunting. But once it sold out and realized the EX was limited to 300 pieces I figured I'd jump on the WL. Now that everyone is being cancelled it's kind of a sigh of relief since I just saved a few thousand dollars lol.

That's why I passed on this. It looks great but he's not a character I'd drop $1450+ shipping on. Same thing with Killer Croc. Low es and hype won't get me to buy something I don't really want.

That's why I passed on this. It looks great but he's not a character I'd drop $1450+ shipping on. Same thing with Killer Croc. Low es and hype won't get me to buy something I don't really want.

Great Post!

If you hesitate in something it shows instantly that piece is not essential to have. I saw the exclusive and didn't jump on it at all. It sold out and I wasn't the least disappointed not getting in on the exclusive. Same with Thanos it's not a big deal to me to have the exclusive. What is a must have just hasn't arrived for order yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

You've convinced me. As beautiful as it looks, it's probably better off saving that amount for say 2 statues (Lee Batman & Superman + a few hundred $) of pillars more essential to most collections and worthy of the price. 1/3 requires a lot of space, something we don't really have in the urban city environment. We too often (and too easily) become enamored by these wonderful pieces that we lose track of reality and what we can really handle in life. I'm hoping my Suicide Squad Margot is delayed so I could cancel and put that investment into something else as well. @aa909, you'll have one less person in front of you on the waitlist line to worry about. :wink1:

You've convinced me. As beautiful as it looks, it's probably better off saving that amount for say 2 statues (Lee Batman & Superman + a few hundred $) of pillars more essential to most collections and worthy of the price. 1/3 requires a lot of space, something we don't really have in the urban city environment. We too often (and too easily) become enamored by these wonderful pieces that we lose track of reality and what we can really handle in life. I'm hoping my Suicide Squad Margot is delayed so I could cancel and put that investment into something else as well. @aa909, you'll have one less person in front of you on the waitlist line to worry about. :wink1:

Kind of funny we chose the same first 1:3 pieces to jump on. My waitlist reservation for Freeze didn't get cancelled but I'm actually considering keeping if it converts. The EX makes this more of a legacy tribute to classic animated Freeze than just a game statue, meaning I won't be tempted to get pulled into the rest of the Arkham line. It's just this and the enviro-suit Bats, if it makes for a good companion piece, and it'll just be its own contained thing.

As far as the collecting realities setting-in goes, I like the 1:3s being large enough to warrant a simple, less obstructive pedestal instead of forcing me to buy more shelves and cabinets the way 1:4 and smaller does after a certain point. I agree that the spending aspect is getting out of hand, but actually buying the 2 or 3 smaller pieces this would afford is, personally, more dangerous territory for me, as it likely means I'm buying further into a line I don't need to.

If somehow it's easy n no troublesome to pick these guys up in box to save space and another statue for display, I wouldnt worry buying 1/3 stuff

Sorry when i say that and for my question, why a lot of collectors in differend forums around the world says after a cancellation from sideshow that is no matter if they get Mr Freeze EX or not and do so in there commends that they are not disappointed when they talking in earlier commends about "must get him" or a must have for me etc.?
I read the same in Sideshows Thanos on Throne EX. threads in the www.
Sorry but i don´t believe this.
I hope my bad english is not so bad that you guys know what i mean
and please dont´t be angry about me

Got the notice the my WL for Freeze EX will convert. Looking forward to this piece, the Prime 1 Arkham line has been stellar so far :)

Got the notice the my WL for Freeze EX will convert. Looking forward to this piece, the Prime 1 Arkham line has been stellar so far :)

This may well be the best of them yet. If these Arkham pieces were a 1/4 scale I would have jumped on a lot of them. However, at 1/3 scale and a G or more a pop, I can only get 2 or 3 of them. Already have Deathstroke. I definitely need a Bats and would love to add Joker. This Freeze is phenomenal though. Congrats on your conversion.

Same. :hi5:

I don't know if I could say no... :lol Get this beautiful piece or use that $$ for something else. Already have 3 Prime 1 statues on order still without any idea of display...

Congrats...I missed out on him but I preordered scarecrow and I want catwoman and the funny thing is I haven't played Arkham Knight yet. Thinking of getting ps pro just to check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks :duff Do you think they will allow a flex payment plan to be applied given the high cost of this?

Yeah, I never got the PS4 because I started to stop gaming as often as I did before, Origins was my last one. Still not sure if Prime 1 is going to make every character from every series...

^^^ Agree with everyone's sentiment, these pieces are all amazing. I personally have 4 of the 1/3 Arkham line and another 6 on pre-order. I'll likely not PO any more from the Arkham line because I've still got to make sure I will have room for the 1/3 Jim Lee Bats and Superman, and the 1/3 Finch bats. Wish I could pick up all of these but space is the real limiting factor!

Hey just curious, your WL for the EX didn't get cancelled a few weeks or months ago when everyone started getting cancellation notices?

Back