Prime 1 Studio - Mera 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Prime 1 just updated their Facebook’s cover photo with an image of Mera. So I’m going to assume it’s going up for preorder very soon.

20673F18-F581-426E-AA15-41B6B491E12B.jpeg

This Mera looks great but I don't think I love the character enough to spend $1,100 (probably) on a 1/3 version. Congrats to the fans that want this though!

It's beautiful and really well executed, I just don't like the pose. Will see if we get any other versions (wishful thinking I know!)

This Mera looks great but I don't think I love the character enough to spend $1,100 (probably) on a 1/3 version. Congrats to the fans that want this though!

After seeing these pics some more, maybe I DO love the character enough :)

https://www.prime1studio.com/dcamc-mera-mmdc-33.html

She looks really nice.. no EX announced and Edition size is TBA.

I was surprised by the lack of Ex, but even with the TBA edition size it’s still probably going to be pretty low. Because as well received as it is, I just don’t see much actual interest in this.

And I’m sure there will be plenty of collectors doing a wait and see approach to see if an unlikely movie version ever goes up for preorder.

I want a Movie Mera!

You’re not the only one.

But I must admit that I preferred her costume from Justice League over the one in the Aquaman movie. I know the latter one is ripped almost identically from the New 52 look, however I would’ve preferred something in between the two costumes. I didn’t mind the look while she was in action, but once she was standing stock still, I thought it kinda looked a bit bare.

Back