Prime 1 Studio - Mera 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mera.jpg

What a shame it's 1/3 . I'd buy both Supergirl and Mera. SSC should allow a small overpriced run of these in 1/4 and cash in. They're worth it.

What a shame it's 1/3 . I'd buy both Supergirl and Mera. SSC should allow a small overpriced run of these in 1/4 and cash in. They're worth it.

And as has just been stated in the Harley thread, it's definitely worth it just to move into the 1/3 scale. Rather than having regrets each and every time Prime 1 puts out a great piece as it'll nearly always be in the 1/3 scale.

As imo Prime 1 are having far more hits with the community nowadays than when compared to Sideshow who seem to be having far more misses over time for their 1/4 lines.

Imagine storing these 1:3 boxes in your garage, you'll have to park your car outside...

Even with room for the boxes, the statues themselves are just too big. My entire collection is displayed in my den. The walls are completely covered with my book collection. The books add an awesome backdrop to the 1/4 statues, where I feel the 1/3 statues would "block out the sun" ...meaning I wouldn't see see large swaths of my book collection.

Of course the size would also greatly limit the amount of pieces. I have 30 plus and plenty more room in 1/4th. I'd be pass tapped at 1/3rd.

Exactly. I have so many favorite characters ...there just wouldn't be enough room for all of them if I start collecting 1/3 scale. The X-Men alone would take up all the space.

It’s definitly a good looking piece, others are right prime 1 has been having a lot of hits lately and Sideshow mostly misses. 1/3 size is definitely hard to go by though because of the box size as others have said and statue size.

Do it!

And once you buy one, you're in this scale for life!

Haha, if anything I might be going 1/6. :lol

My one bedroom apartment, and my wallet, can't handle a 1/3 line. The boxes from all my 1/4 are taking up all my available storage space already..

Haha, if anything I might be going 1/6. :lol

My one bedroom apartment, and my wallet, can't handle a 1/3 line. The boxes from all my 1/4 are taking up all my available storage space already..

I can sympathise. But nowadays it's the boxes rather than money and display space that's become my primary problem.

I wish I could just convince myself that given the chances that I'll be selling any pieces are extremely low, that I don't need them, and that I can just throw them away. Heck by doing that I can possibly create more display space!

I can sympathise. But nowadays it's the boxes rather than money and display space that's become my primary problem.

I wish I could just convince myself that given the chances that I'll be selling any pieces are extremely low, that I don't need them, and that I can just throw them away. Heck by doing that I can possibly create more display space!

I would suggest just throwing the styrofoam insert away and just folding the regular box and all the bags and inserts, that way you can just use packing peanuts or just cut out a new insert if you decide to sell it later, the folded boxes take up significantly less space.

Back