Statue Prime 1 Studio Kingdom Come License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went through comments on CG and was a comment by Kelvin Loke that they are working on this. Was 7 weeks ago.

Last edited:
I'm a massive fan of Alex Ross but prob wouldn't buy any statues. Prime 1 will deliver as always and these will look great I'm sure. I always thought sideshow's original supes had a Ross vibe to it as he looks a little older. To be honest I would buy a wonder woman, I love the realistic way he portrays her

Still no news on this? I'm hesitant about getting the hush superman incase prime1 hit us with an awesome kingdom come superman I simply don't have the space!

Still no news on this? I'm hesitant about getting the hush superman incase prime1 hit us with an awesome kingdom come superman I simply don't have the space!

On their own Facebook group Prime 1 said a Jason Fabok version will be their next Superman statue. Probably nothing from Kingdom Come in the next few years at least.

On their own Facebook group Prime 1 said a Jason Fabok version will be their next Superman statue. Probably nothing from Kingdom Come in the next few years at least.

Damn, that's a shame! Thanks man think I might go ahead and get this hush supes then, But a jason fabok supes will be great!

Back