Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such an awesome statue. That is Gal Gadot no doubt.

Agreed, when I first saw this picture, I actually though it was the real Gal, for a moment, even though the image is stretched.

Primes JL.jpg

I just hope the final production pics of the head sculpt matches what we see now.

Prime's products usually look like their prototypes as far as sculpt is concerned, so I don't think there is too much to worry about there. My only worry is the paint job, I hope it is painted as good as the the 1/2 scale one.

Last edited:
Agreed, when I first saw this picture, I actually though it was the real Gal, for a moment, even though the image is stretched.

View attachment 391736

Prime's products usually look like their prototypes as far as sculpt is concerned, so I don't think there is too much to worry about there. My only worry is the paint job, I hope it is painted as good as the the 1/2 scale one.

Yeah she is impressive and worth every bit of $1249 for the exc. I think the way this was well received by collectors, they will do an outstanding job doing her. "Doing her", hahahaha. :lol

I will gladly display her "boosh" on the statue. I'll leave the arms on hips for the bust.

i went for this version of WW, but wanted to po the 1:2 first....
I have the 1:2 Prime Bvs Batman and my idea was to pair him with WW. But due to the fact that the 1:2 Wonder Woman will not fit in a double Besta (swords sticking out) i'll went for the 1/3 version and was able to PO the ultimate version locally.

Just bought the Ultimate version at a local dealer. Although I like the regular body and HS with crossed-arms more, I just could not resist on this Ultimate version. It's always nice to have options right? =)

Anyone planning on placing her alone? Or will you be placing her with some JL companion pieces?

Just bought the Ultimate version at a local dealer. Although I like the regular body and HS with crossed-arms more, I just could not resist on this Ultimate version. It's always nice to have options right? =)

Was the retailer in the US? I only know of one in the US that has the Ultimate version for preorder.

Exorcist;9746914[B said:
Anyone planning on placing her alone? [/B]Or will you be placing her with some JL companion pieces?

Yeah I think I will be, not interested in anyone else in JL except maybe Superman only if I could get the EX version.

Last edited:
I'm on Waitlist for this one. Still hoping it converts. I know we have a long wait.

I'm going to pair it with Justice League Superman for sure. Still trying to decide on a 1/3 scale Batman.

I'm on Waitlist for this one. Still hoping it converts. I know we have a long wait.

I'm going to pair it with Justice League Superman for sure. Still trying to decide on a 1/3 scale Batman.

May convert- yes long long wait so just try not to think about it lol

Anyone planning on placing her alone? Or will you be placing her with some JL companion pieces?

I plan to show it with the horse version

Attachments

• wwhorse.jpg
    wwhorse.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 208

I've got the entire Justice League line on order (other than Tactical Bats), however I'll probably have to split the team across 2 rooms because of lack of display space.

Was the retailer in the US? I only know of one in the US that has the Ultimate version for preorder.

Yeah I think I will be, not interested in anyone else in JL except maybe Superman only if I could get the EX version.

No US, I live in Europe mate. I am also planning on placing her without other JL companion pieces

I plan to show it with the horse version

Amazing! I want the horsebackversion as wel, but I cannot stand dust on statues so there must be a glas/plexi case around it. I cannot imagine how big a display case needs to be to fully cover this one..... A human size coffin perhaps? :rotfl

Amazing! I want the horsebackversion al wel, but I cannot stand dust on statues so there must be a glas/plexi case around it. I cannot imagine how big a display case needs to be to fully cover this one..... A human size coffin perhaps? :rotfl

Still not big enough. More like you'll need a mausoleum. :lol

No US, I live in Europe mate. I am also planning on placing her without other JL companion pieces

Oh ok I thought that might be the case, I have seen a few companies carry the Ultimate edition in Europe, must have something to do with Sideshow having a warehouse there. :dunno

Amazing! I want the horsebackversion as wel, but I cannot stand dust on statues so there must be a glas/plexi case around it. I cannot imagine how big a display case needs to be to fully cover this one..... A human size coffin perhaps? :rotfl

It wouldn't be hard to dust though, except the horse's mane, as I believe everything else including her outfit is polystone and Translucent resin. The major thing putting me off getting WW on her Horse is the price, still a nice piece nonetheless.

Last edited:
Dammit, I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I'm not a statue collector but I totally would have splurged on this one. Unfortunately it looks like the hands on hips pose is only available in the Ultimate version, and there's obviously no point in getting on that waitlist now. And I'm not really feeling the crossed arms pose as much.

Guess the only hope at this point is eBay, but I know those prices are going to be insane. :gah:

Back