Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like what I was told by Popcultcha was true. They've finally listed this piece on their website, but only the regular and the bust.

Makes sense since the ES was so low, I am surprized they have the Horse one.

Lucky I did not gamble on them providing the Ultimate and placed my preorder with Sideshow direct.

I would have done the same but the custom fees is what put me off doing that.

Last edited:
So I'm coming late to this party, hesitant to start down the 1/3 road and all. I got on the waitlist at sideshow for the ultimate. Any thoughts on the chances of that converting? Alternatively, What costs- shipping,customs,etc should I expect if going direct from Prime one? Any other options I should consider as a us collector?

So I'm coming late to this party, hesitant to start down the 1/3 road and all. I got on the waitlist at sideshow for the ultimate. Any thoughts on the chances of that converting? Alternatively, What costs- shipping,customs,etc should I expect if going direct from Prime one? Any other options I should consider as a us collector?

There is so much time between now and this being released that I bet your waitlist will convert. It’s an expensive piece and people’s circumstances change. I’ve waitlisted a handful of things over time and they’ve all converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is so much time between now and this being released that I bet your waitlist will convert. It’s an expensive piece and people’s circumstances change. I’ve waitlisted a handful of things over time and they’ve all converted.

On a piece which only has 350 units, there's no guarantees that your waitlist will convert.

It also depends on how many people got onto the waitlist the past 18 days or so since it went to waitlist. I believe it only lasted a day before it went to waitlist.

But I guess until they remove the waitlist, there's always a chance for conversion.

I actually think his chances are pretty slim if he JUST got on the WL. I think if you WL right after it sold out, you have a decent chance. Of course, it's possible but don't hold your breath.

I wasn't paying much attention because of scale and price. Then I took a good look the other day, shouldn't have done that. I've gotten surprised by shipping and customs before, so I'm pretty nervous about ordering from prime one. Just not sure how much the ultimate is worth to me.

I wasn't paying much attention because of scale and price. Then I took a good look the other day, shouldn't have done that. I've gotten surprised by shipping and customs before, so I'm pretty nervous about ordering from prime one. Just not sure how much the ultimate is worth to me.

Prime 1 is top notch company. It's well worth the $$$$

You shouldn't have a customs fee on a statue in the U.S.

You shouldn't have a customs fee on a statue in the U.S.

Or were you thinking about ordering directly from the Prime 1 Japan website?

Or were you thinking about ordering directly from the Prime 1 Japan website?

Yes. Direct from prime one. I'm guessing $300 shipping, trouble is that's a guess. I don't want to write a blank check for shipping. I was really looking forward to the sideshow BVS WW, and now that that's a fail, I'm getting antsy about missing this one.

I was just notified that my waitlist is converting. I jumped on the waitlist about a day after it went up I believe.

I was just notified that my waitlist is converting. I jumped on the waitlist about a day after it went up I believe.

Mine converted as well. Being charged the deposit January 12th. This will be my first 1:3 Scale and what a choice. Even though we won’t see it until 2019.

It’s showing full payment for me. Can I call them to have it switched to a payment plan?

Yes. Direct from prime one. I'm guessing $300 shipping, trouble is that's a guess. I don't want to write a blank check for shipping. I was really looking forward to the sideshow BVS WW, and now that that's a fail, I'm getting antsy about missing this one.

I think Prime 1 quotes you the shipping when you add a piece to the cart. And as far as I'm aware the US doesn't have custom charges does it?

Conversions are already happening and this thing is over a year away. I still say that patience will pay off in the end. Worse case, you end up with the regular edition, which is still awesome, and you have an extra $300 in your pocket to put toward something else. I really do think you’ll get it though.

Back