Prime 1 Studio: Justice League - 1:3 Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here are some comparison shots.

I think they scale together quite well here. And if you remember another collectors’ photo where Training WW completely dwarfed the Prime 1 Suicide Squad Harley, and here WW is looking maybe small but in scale. I can just imagine JL Bats and Cyborg next to the SS Harley.

7A7BB192-5B22-4ACA-90A8-9FA95F6CBB46.jpg

2266B407-310F-4501-BFEC-8F1ECF21935A.jpg

And I may take a comparison photo with JL Bats with his cowl on.

Film:lol they change everything.Cyborg/Victor Stone was 6'6" 385lbs

Excellent Portraits on Cyborg.Congrats nice addition to your JL collection.

Last edited:
Congrats on the piece, it has a low ES too. Wish SS did a 1/4 scale to go with the others they released, but I don't see that happening.....

Sideshow will never do a DCEU Cyborg. Heck even Hot Toys didn’t, and they nearly do everything.

I’m cutting down on Sideshow pieces. Out of my dozens of preorders I only have the Sideshow Solo Aquaman on preorder. And depending on how it turns out, it’s anyones guess if I keep that one.

great photos Phoenix. what camera do you use?
I bought one Sideshow piece in 2012 and was so disappointed with the quality of it, I never bought one again.

Thanks, but personally I didn’t think the photos were as good as they should’ve been, as I only use an iPhone X. And I make sure to use the portrait mode, as I find the standard photo option messes with the proportions on up close shots. I‘ve been meaning to for years to just buy a cheap standalone camera which should produce better shots.

Sideshow aren’t too bad, but when they mess up, it can be a disaster. More often than not it relates to their movie based pieces more than their comic ones. Though some of their Star Wars pieces aren’t too bad, especially the helmeted characters. And I like a few of their Batman movie pieces as well.

Sorry to revive a dead thread...

How big is this dude compared to supes in the line? Would anyone here who owns both statues be kind enough to post a side by side picture??

He came back in stock for a quick minute and I pulled the trigger faster then Billy the Kid. I always loved the way this statue looked but it took so long to come to market that I kind of forgot about it until it was too late. IMO its the best looking cyborg statue ever made- movie comic or otherwise, its simply a badass representation of the character as long as you like the more robotic look- that looks even better than the actual CGI movie version lol.

I already know JL Bats, which I passed on because I own the P1 SS version (actually scales better with supes), dwarfs them all especially supes, but I am curious about cyborg's scale in comparison with supes and JL wonder woman since I bought her too, i'm just waiting for her to ship :(((((((

Sorry to revive a dead thread...

How big is this dude compared to supes in the line? Would anyone here who owns both statues be kind enough to post a side by side picture??

He came back in stock for a quick minute and I pulled the trigger faster then Billy the Kid. I always loved the way this statue looked but it took so long to come to market that I kind of forgot about it until it was too late. IMO its the best looking cyborg statue ever made- movie comic or otherwise, its simply a badass representation of the character as long as you like the more robotic look- that looks even better than the actual CGI movie version lol.

I already know JL Bats, which I passed on because I own the P1 SS version (actually scales better with supes), dwarfs them all especially supes, but I am curious about cyborg's scale in comparison with supes and JL wonder woman since I bought her too, i'm just waiting for her to ship :(((((((

Cyborg scales well with Batman, WW and Flash, whereas Supes only scales well with Aquaman.

Below photo was sourced from the Facebook group.

2CC1CB75-335E-416C-A271-A29C956DDF24.jpeg

Cyborg scales well with Batman, WW and Flash, whereas Supes only scales well with Aquaman.

Below photo was sourced from the Facebook group.

View attachment 480681

Thanks man. The scaling of this line is wack, on the bright side mix and matching from different lines doesnt really matter now since the line doesnt even scale properly with itself. I may skip jl aquaman now and just buy the movie version since i like the hs and costume more just not the pose or base since it takes up so much space. If only the jl versions hs had a better likeness i could maybe overlook the costume. There is just something off with the jl version, its hard to justify buying it knowing i like the other one better just cause of space but i may have to do that. I got to think about this

Good thing I don't collect movie-based statues cause this inconsistent scale would've pissed me off. It's messed up.

Good thing I don't collect movie-based statues cause this inconsistent scale would've pissed me off. It's messed up.

Ya I?ve seen a few pictures of Supes next to wonder woman and that scaling difference is by no means perfect but it?s passable (not nearly anything like batman next to supes). I don't mind Cyborg being bigger than them because he is supposed to be bigger anyway, but there is no way I was buying batman with him being that much bigger than Supes, especially when I didn?t really need him. Honestly JL sups scales perfectly with the SS Bats, just need to raise up Suicide Squad base a bit so it lines up with the JL base. I don?t plan on buying the flash; I just can?t get past the costume even if the statue looks really well done. Aquaman is the final piece I need but I am really leaning towards just getting the Solo movie version now (after being all set to buy the JL one to complete the set now- nothing like instant gratification).

The only downside about the Movie Aquaman statue is ill have to wait forever for it to finally ship (esp. with virus) and make a bit more space for the base. But it definitely looks better than the JL one and seems like it will scale decently with the other 1/3 movie statues in my line up (JL Supes, JL Cyborg, JL Ult Wonder woman, SS Bats, and Solo Movie Aquaman). Hopefully some day we get a badass flash movie costume (maybe the next Flash Movie if it doesn?t get delayed again) or at least a badass comic flash statue at this scale would do. I don?t mind mixing some comic pieces with movie ones as long as they fit in ok, just depends on the pose and costume. I have considered buying the Noel bats ex (I love that statue) to be the batman in the middle of this lineup but I don?t know how well he would scale with them.

Unfortunately, Prime 1 just doesn?t have consistent scaling (as it must not be a top priority) in any of their 1/3 lines. The arkham line varies a lot too much like this one. I don?t remember 1/4 scale statues having these types of scaling issues, although SSC originals DC PF line had the same problem with batman dwarfing supes in size too. Moreover, it seems the new 52 line (prime 1 & SSC) did the same thing. Bats looks huge compared to supes. Whey can?t anyone make a batman and superman that scale properly. The hush set may scale but it?s tough to tell since batman is practically laying down and supes is standing tall in a flight pose. Does SSC new Batchaps PF scale with their newer Supes or does he make supes look tiny too?? I've only seen pictures of Batman right next to SSC wonder woman pf (the good one not the old ****** one i have lol) and they scale pretty good together.

Ya I?ve seen a few pictures of Supes next to wonder woman and that scaling difference is by no means perfect but it?s passable (not nearly anything like batman next to supes). I don't mind Cyborg being bigger than them because he is supposed to be bigger anyway, but there is no way I was buying batman with him being that much bigger than Supes, especially when I didn?t really need him. Honestly JL sups scales perfectly with the SS Bats, just need to raise up Suicide Squad base a bit so it lines up with the JL base. I don?t plan on buying the flash; I just can?t get past the costume even if the statue looks really well done. Aquaman is the final piece I need but I am really leaning towards just getting the Solo movie version now (after being all set to buy the JL one to complete the set now- nothing like instant gratification).

The only downside about the Movie Aquaman statue is ill have to wait forever for it to finally ship (esp. with virus) and make a bit more space for the base. But it definitely looks better than the JL one and seems like it will scale decently with the other 1/3 movie statues in my line up (JL Supes, JL Cyborg, JL Ult Wonder woman, SS Bats, and Solo Movie Aquaman). Hopefully some day we get a badass flash movie costume (maybe the next Flash Movie if it doesn?t get delayed again) or at least a badass comic flash statue at this scale would do. I don?t mind mixing some comic pieces with movie ones as long as they fit in ok, just depends on the pose and costume. I have considered buying the Noel bats ex (I love that statue) to be the batman in the middle of this lineup but I don?t know how well he would scale with them.

Unfortunately, Prime 1 just doesn?t have consistent scaling (as it must not be a top priority) in any of their 1/3 lines. The arkham line varies a lot too much like this one. I don?t remember 1/4 scale statues having these types of scaling issues, although SSC originals DC PF line had the same problem with batman dwarfing supes in size too. Moreover, it seems the new 52 line (prime 1 & SSC) did the same thing. Bats looks huge compared to supes. Whey can?t anyone make a batman and superman that scale properly. The hush set may scale but it?s tough to tell since batman is practically laying down and supes is standing tall in a flight pose. Does SSC new Batchaps PF scale with their newer Supes or does he make supes look tiny too?? I've only seen pictures of Batman right next to SSC wonder woman pf (the good one not the old ****** one i have lol) and they scale pretty good together.

Have you forgotten about Huntress and Ivy? Those two in no way scale right with Bats and maybe Supes as well.

Have you forgotten about Huntress and Ivy? Those two in no way scale right with Bats and maybe Supes as well.

I didnt forget about huntress but since i didnt buy her i wasnt worried about how she will scale with hush supes. Im not surprised at all if they don't scale properly, that's a Prime 1 problem in all their lines. My ivy is stuck in production hell if she keeps getting delayed and pushed back further away ill just cancel. Its been way to long and the corornavirus has nothing to do with these delays, there has to be some other issues going on. Its got so many pieces and highly detailed fragile parts on it that could easily break. Im sure thats playing a part in the massive delay

I didnt buy hush bats either the pose is redonkulous and the leaning issues have scared me off. I really do like the costume and sculpts on the black version but that ****ing pose just kills it for me. My opinion may change on the pose but all the complaints about the extra pillar not fitting properly arent helping matters. Its why im tempted to just buy Noel bats he is perfect except for the arm pose not sure what they were going for with it; looks more like something supes or shazam would do, not batman

Those ****tards at ssc sent me a junk cyborg. Chest piece that house battery was split in two, parts were broken off his back hand gun and part off his left leg. Headsculpts are perfect and the light up function worked fine. Im pretty bummed & disappointed right now. I know they will offer me some bs credit but there is too much wrong with this one the part that snapped off his leg is impossible fix. So now i send it back and deal the hassle lol hopefully i can repackage it well enough so it doesnt break anymore. I cant imagine anyone getting one that had this many broken parts. Why did they even bother sending this, the box was obviously opened and resealed

After further inspection i could prolly super glue that peg piece back on the leg it may not be perfect but pretty damn close. Either way its alot of **** for me to fix, a bit more for my taste, esp at this price point. If they offer me a bigger credit than im expecting i may consider just fixing and keeping it though.

Update my replacement cyborg ex is already shipped, super fast turn around on a supposedly sold out item at ssc. I thought for sure i was screwed

Back