Prime 1 Studio: It - Pennywise 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• AA hdbit-01-03set_a10.jpg
    AA hdbit-01-03set_a10.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 175
  • AAhdbit-02_dominant_a01.jpg
    AAhdbit-02_dominant_a01.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 167
  • AAhdbit-01_serious_a01.jpg
    AAhdbit-01_serious_a01.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 172
  • AAhdbit-03_surprised_a01.jpg
    AAhdbit-03_surprised_a01.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
so total is 3400$ if I want all switch out options, not counting the ridiculous shipping cost and tax. I was leaning toward this over the ECC one due to size vs cost,, now Im not sure, might go for the more accurate/cheaper/bit smaller option [emoji28]

Womp-womp. They look amazing but I wish they were cheaper. Though I feel that way about most things these days!

Not quite sure where that price came from for these...

Do you mean literally? If so, Prime 1 has them on their site. If you mean in a head slap kind of way I agree though they do look pretty intricate with the hair, mixed media and paintwork.

I wish Prime 1 included one switch out portrait with the $2K statue. If they did, I might actually buy this.

I'd buy the busts if they weren't so massively overpriced.
$466 and change, each. I bought life-size Terminator busts for around that price, and these are 1:2.
INSANE

They need to have a discount for those that get the statue, these seem overpriced just as a standalone bust option.

Also, who came up with those "names" for each bust...:lol

I preordered the 1:2 scale pennywise from sideshow. The base sold me. I kind of wish i hadn't, didn't know about the other heads.

So those of you who ordered through SS, are you going to have to order the heads from P1 directly? If so, that sucks.

I just watched it for the first time and I agree. Another remake full of cartoons unfortunately. I enjoyed it for what it is though and it did have some cool stuff in it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The individual busts and the bust set for this are listed on Sideshow in the latest releases section. Curious development considering that they stopped selling new stuff from Prime 1 a while ago.

Back