Prime 1 Studio: It - Pennywise 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1s Facebook page 43210563_1971574222889210_8417939770478428160_o.jpg

Yup, available for preorder on Prime 1. $2K is out of my price range though. Already have too many figures reserved right now as it is, plus the Tweeterhead Pennywise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's best to pre order from Prime directly or wait for Sideshow?

I asked the same question on statueforum. I was told the only benefit for sideshow was cheaper shipping and the reward dollars. I ordered from Prime because the offer a 12 month payment plan, while I believe sideshow is 6. And I didn’t want to pay in full at time of shipping. Maybe others can chime in on whether they’ve ever ordered from Prime

I asked the same question on statueforum. I was told the only benefit for sideshow was cheaper shipping and the reward dollars. I ordered from Prime because the offer a 12 month payment plan, while I believe sideshow is 6. And I didn’t want to pay in full at time of shipping. Maybe others can chime in on whether they’ve ever ordered from Prime

Thanks man , yeah any other info would be great

So it isn't really clear from the description on the SS website, but how exactly did they resolve the balloon? On SS, it simply says "red balloon" in the What's in the Box description. Is it an actual balloon that the buyers must then go get filled with helium (which won't last more than a couple days)? I can't imagine that would be their solution though.

Back