Prime 1 Studio: It - Pennywise 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it isn't really clear from the description on the SS website, but how exactly did they resolve the balloon? On SS, it simply says "red balloon" in the What's in the Box description. Is it an actual balloon that the buyers must then go get filled with helium (which won't last more than a couple days)? I can't imagine that would be their solution though.

I’m also curious what the balloon is. Is it an actual balloon or a molded sculpt (plastic?). Also is the string a rigid wire? Maybe someone who saw it at a convention can chime in.

I’m also curious what the balloon is. Is it an actual balloon or a molded sculpt (plastic?). Also is the string a rigid wire? Maybe someone who saw it at a convention can chime in.

That's exactly why I asked actually. A couple people have posted videos on YouTube of the piece being displayed at Summer Wonderfest this year (here is one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VKBkT9WWT8 and the balloon is clearly a real helium filled balloon attached to a string. Looks great, but you can see my concern..

That's exactly why I asked actually. A couple people have posted videos on YouTube of the piece being displayed at Summer Wonderfest this year (here is one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VKBkT9WWT8 and the balloon is clearly a real helium filled balloon attached to a string. Looks great, but you can see my concern..

Oh I absolutely see your concerns. Every time one of my kids has a ballon it ends up deflated and in the trash in 12 hours. While an excellent idea on paper, a real balloon would no doubt be a nightmare.

From Facebook:-

"Prime 1 Studio

Great news! We are currently developing 1/2 scale bust interchangeable head option (Sold separately)to go with 1/2 scale Pennywise statue should be reveal soon."

Damn even more money! I bet it will be a him in some mutated form that everyone will want for about $300- $500 dollars

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From Facebook:-

"Prime 1 Studio

Great news! We are currently developing 1/2 scale bust interchangeable head option (Sold separately)to go with 1/2 scale Pennywise statue should be reveal soon."

xYl3YR2.jpg

Damn even more money! I bet it will be a him in some mutated form that everyone will want for about $300- $500 dollars

Honestly I'm going to bet that they'll be charging at the high end of your guesstimate at $500 USD for the bust. Considering that their 1/3 busts and larger Transformer busts are already priced at around the $300-$349 USD mark.

For that price might as well just buy the cinemaquette one

For that price might as well just buy the cinemaquette one

Some might overall prefer the Prime 1 for whatever reason, such as the larger scale and physical size.

And given the price on ECC's 1/3 Krueger and Jason, there's all the chance that the Prime 1 may be similarly priced even with the added cost of a 1/2 scale bust.

Prime 1 Studio said:
Halloween is coming. We excite to share that we are currently working 3 bust for Pennywise with different expression that can exchangeable with 1/2 scale full statue.(each sold separately)
Allow fan to choose face expression they like the most. Here first look second but expression bust.

CWkka9D.jpg

Pics upped by Jackelrhum:

Prime 1 Studio has opened up pre-orders for their outstanding new IT (2017) – Pennywise 1/2 Scale Statue. At 1/2 scale, this release stands over 44″ tall! Pennywise stands atop a sewer grate themed statue base, complete with a paper boat and Georgie reaching out for help. The Georgie arm can be removed from the display base as well. Pennywise is posed with a single red balloon. The statue is priced at $1,999 with optional payment plans available. It’s due for release between December 2019 and February 2020. Check out details below and the photos after the jump.

High Definition Museum Masterline IT (Film) Pennywise

“Oh, yes…they float, Georgie…they float…and when you’re down here with me…YOU’LL FLOAT TOO!”

From the worldwide success 2017 horror film IT, drawn from the pages of Stephen King’s original novel. Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1/2 scale HDMMIT-01: It Pennywise statue. It, often capitalized as “IT”, was the main antagonist in Stephen King’s IT. Pennywise was an ancient entity that would awake about every 27 years in Derry, Maine to cause chaos and feed on people’s fear. Its choice victims are usually children. It is a shapeshifting creature known as a Glamour and is billions of years old. Although it lived on planet Earth for many years, it originated in a void/dimension outside the regions of space known as the Macroverse. Since its true identity is unclear, due to its shape-shifting abilities making its real name and species unknown, the creature is just named IT.

Statue features:
– Size approximately 44 inches tall [(H)111.1cm (W)45cm (D)45cm]
– Red Balloon (Material TBA)
– Edition Size: TBD
– Prototype samples shown.
– Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

– Red Balloon (Material TBA)

the likeness is still quite lacking on 2, possibly 3 of the heads for this. Cool to have the options though.

Will this bust come with three heads?!?! Or are these being offered with the statue? I love the full statue but I’m trying to avoid 1/2 scale. I wonder what the price point will be? If it isn’t too crazy, I’ll buy this.

i actually love the main pose one with ballon!
as this is 1/2 and prime 1 it will be out of my price range
looking at minimum 2k!

i actually love the main pose one with ballon!
as this is 1/2 and prime 1 it will be out of my price range
looking at minimum 2k!

Yeah, you’re spot on. The statue has been available for pre-order for a while. It is 2K. This bust set is a new offering. Curious what they’ll charge. Their 1/3 Dark Knight bust was $300 so this will be at least $500 I would imagine.

Got excited for this statue, then I saw it was 1/2 scale and priced at $1999.99. I'm not that excited any more as it is too big for me and way out of my price range. Oh well.....it is a great statue though for anyone who has the real estate and wallet to afford it.:gah:

Why didn't Sideshow do a Legendary Scale Figure of Pennywise?

Their track record of creating googly-eyed pieces would actually be perfect here.

Back